Chapter Six: Hideout & Party

Imani

It's been two weeks since I've heard from Valentino. I texted him a few times and nothing.

"Imani relax your damn self we'll know by the end of this month if he's abandoned you." She sipped her mimosa and switched her position on the couch.

"How will I know that?" I browsed YouTube on my laptop.

"If the damn bills are paid. But until then we're going to the pool downstairs." She got up and turned off the tv. She closed my laptop and dragged me to my walk in closet. Jaz put on a bottoms and a Nicce swim top. (Picture in the media)

I put on a white strappy bathing suit and a white mesh coverup.

Going down to the pool we got lots of strange looks

Going down to the pool we got lots of strange looks. Especially Jaz but of course this girl has no shame whatsoever.

When we finally reached he pool we got some chairs and I put down my little jacket. It was surprisingly empty.

Well I mean it is a Tuesday and these rich people got work.

"This was a good idea." I smiled and leaned against the pool wall. Jaz just smiled.

The doors to the pool opened and a very attractive man walked through.

His eyes immediately locked on Jaz and he smiled at her. He entered and pool and finally spoke and a strong Italian accent came out.

"Hi I'm David Cortez."

Valentino

"Just let me text Imani." Victoria bugged me. I sighed. "No I'm not going to put her in fucking danger." I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

Victoria, my very annoying adopted sister has been bugging me ever since I've gotten to her house in Boston. She lives in London but came to her Boston house just for me.

"Okay stupid." She rolled her eyes and walked away. I frowned as she walked to the corridor. Then she came back running in.

"Umph." We both landed on the ground and she punched me in the side and licked my face.

She got up and ran at top speed.

It didn't take long for my long legs to catch up to her.

As soon as I had her in my grip she slipped out of it and closed the bathroom door and locked it.

"Tori Im gonna get you sooner or later." I used my "mafia" voice as she likes to call it.

"No you ain't bitch HA." She mocked me. I leaned against the door and pulled out my phone.

I opened Instagram and scrolled through my pictures until a loud voice scared the shit out me.

"Boo!" Victoria was in front of me. My jaw dropped.