Chapter Eight: Brazil 🌴pt. 1

*Chelsea at the top.

"Crap!" I yelled running around my apartment trying to get the last things to pack. Jaz just sat in the library scrolling on her phone.

"This is why you should've packed it yesterday. Like me." She made sure to put her headphones in her Supreme travel bag.

She turned up the music that was playing on the tv and waltzed out to the balcony.

I rolls my eyes and finished packing.

I threw on a quick Adidas outfit and my Yeezys and tied my hair up in a quick bun

I threw on a quick Adidas outfit and my Yeezys and tied my hair up in a quick bun. Jesus I look like a damn beast.

I got a text from Valentino alerting me that he's here.

Jaz, Chelsea, Jason, Valentino and I are going on this trip. It's gonna be so fun.

We exit the door and the doorman helps bring out all of our suitcases.

Valentino also helps. "Ciao baby." He kisses me and I smile. "Mhmm good morning." Jaz smiles at me and claps before hopping in the matte black Range Rover Discovery.

"Good morning!" Chelsea and Jason shout at the same time. They both came and gave me hugs and kisses on the cheek. And then they hugged Jazmin because they had met and get along really well.

And I think we all know Jaz lowkey intimidates Jason.

"Let's get going it's 5:30 (am)." Valentino called. We all shuffled in the car me sitting in the front seat.

He drove to a terminal but I knew it wasn't JFK or Laguardia airport. I read a sign and it said private terminal.

"You have a private jet?" Slipped out of my mouth before I could catch it. "Mhmm." He nodded and turned the corner. When he pulled up I was amazed at what I saw.