Chapter Four: Moving To Luxury 🥂

Imani

"Jazmin Micheals. " I dropped my purse on the couch and started getting out of my dress.

"How was the date?" She asked excited. She asked and walked past me to pick my dress that I dropped on the floor. "He's buying us a damn apartment."

She dropped the dress and looked at me. "The fuck you just said?" Her cheeks turned red.

"He is buying us an apartment." She started jumping up and down. "We can get out of this roach infested ass apartment." She started to twerk.

"Wait other than that how was the date?" She is such an amazing friend.

"It was absolutely amazing but he made me sign a contract." She looked confused. "It was this whole list about keeping quiet to the media and stuff." I waved my hand.

"What else you only do that with your hand when your leaving something out." She put her hand on her hip. "Well I kinda checked off this box with sexual relations." I shrugged.

"You better lock him down with a baby." She smacked her lips.

"No no he's made it clear that he doesn't want anything like a relationship." She rolled her eyes.

My phone vibrated on the table.

"Speak of the devil." Jazmin muttered.

"Hey." I answered.

"Ciao, the apartment is yours start packing caramella. You don't have to bring any big pieces of furniture like couches your other small stuff and you and Jazmin will have new wardrobes."

"Umm wow ok. What are we going to do with the stuff left here?" I asked. "My men will take care of it."

"Thank you so much Valentino. We will be there by tomorrow." I smiled. "No problem. I'll see you in a few days. Ciao." With that he hung up the phone.

•after packing•

There was a black van and they came and started to take our stuff. I just packed my expensive clothes, shoes and handbags. But I also took the painting of my grandma that hung in the living room. I carried it myself to make sure nothing happened to it.

Me and Jazmin drove to the apartment and I was terrified.

"Let's go bestfren!" I shook my head 'no'. "I'm scared. Isn't this moving too fast. I just met this man that's way too rich and he bought us an apartment." She deadpanned.

"Did you read the contract all the way through?" I nodded. "Yeah but I'm just paranoid."

"'Mani just live in the moment and don't be paranoid. Hey there's a parking spot over there. Wow parking in Manhattan?" I laugh and pull into the space.

I had my grandmas painting and Jazmin dragged both out suitcases.

We entered the building and we took the elevator up to the apartment.

When I turned the key and walked in what I saw amazed me.

"Oh my goodness."

The blinds were open exposing the balcony and the fire place was lit. I set my grandmas painting on the table and sat on the balcony in shock.

I texted Valentino my thank you again

I texted Valentino my thank you again. And he texted me back 'I'm on a business trip in Italy I will be back by the end of the week. You're welcome.' I looked upstairs for Jaz only to find her in the walk in closet. (In the media)

"He even got my style right." She picked up a Gucci bag and kissed it. She opened the draw and red Versace slides were in her hands. "I've always wanted these."

I just smiled and looked for my room. Jaz left me the master bedroom which was also upstairs and it came with an en suite bathroom. Every thing was covered in marble.

I sat in the chair and looked at the view.

I knew moving here was gonna pay off.

"Celebratory lunch!!" Jaz screamed and barged in. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Wait first check your bank account." I checked my mcu app and I had 7,030 dollars in there. My mouth dropped. "How much did you get?" "Same amount."

"Yeah we're going to The Garden." (Really fancy expensive restaurant in Manhattan)

I got dressed.

I decided to throw on my Chanel bag and these funky pom pom shoes

I decided to throw on my Chanel bag and these funky pom pom shoes. Jaz actually dresses up in a sweater with some black jeans that look formal and some boot heels.

After we walked like 2 blocks to the restaurant we were seated and ready to order.

Well I was going to do that when I see Valentino.

There he was with a briefcase in his hand looking like he was pissed.

I didn't make my presence known but instead kept eating while I watched them.

I watched as he slipped the man something underneath the table that looked like drugs. Then I read his lips as he said 'that was risky' and he payed the bill and left.

"Yikes." Jaz said and sipped her drink.