Chapter Eight: Brazil 🌴 pt.2

Imani

By the time we arrived at the house there were huge walls around it and there were men with guns surrounding the whole house. The whole house had extremely dark tinted windows so you couldn't see inside. Am I missing something here?

We all get out the car and the men nod in respect.

Yeah I'm missing something.

Men come and take our bags and me and Jazmin make eye contact and she's just as worried as I am.

I put up a finger as I helped a man get my bag telling her to be quiet. She just smoothed down her hair and went over to talk to a calm Chelsea.

"Come on bella, let me show you around." He took my hand and we passed the gunmen. When he opened the front door I was surprised by a 3 women and a man.

"Mio figlio! Ciao ciao ciao! Ti ho perso, mio ​​figlio. Oh mio Dio è questa tua donna? lei è bella!" She kissed Valentino all over is face and pointed to me as she spoke. (My son! Hello, hello, hello! I missed you, my baby. Oh my god is this your woman? she is beautiful)

"Ciao mamma sì lei è ma lei non sa di cosa fare e bello." He pointed to the two other ladies that stood there. (Hello mama yes she is but she doesnt know about what we do and be nice)

His mom smiled and took me into her arms. "Hello my darling." I smiled into her embrace. "Hello Ms.Armano." She waved. "Oh no call me Lucia."

I was introduced to his sister and his very kind dad.

I changed into a black pencil skirt and a striped shirt. It was dinner time and Lucia cooked A LOT.

There's a lot is pasta, meatballs, bread, some pasta with clams in it, a huge salad, and flatbread with sliced tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and tomato sauce. This looks delicious.

I take a seat at the table and we pray. Then we dig in. I grab a flatbread and some meatballs and some penne pasta then I take some of the salad.

"This is absolutely amazing Lucia." She smiles and blushes. "Thank you my darling."

"So what do you do?" Victoria, Valentino's oldest sister asks. 

Then Valentino's dad speaks up. "Hey that's my  job! So Imani what do you do?" I laugh.

"Well I've gotten my degree in psychology and communication." His mom looks impressed. You did that sis.

Jazmin looked at me from the other side of the table. "Well do you have any siblings?" "I have a sister, Aria." I need to call my mom.

As I was eating my pasta and conversation flowed through the table a hand touched my thigh. Immediately I looked at Valentino and he was eating his garlic bread like nothing was happening.

I slowly peeled his long fingers off my leg. Then as soon as they were off they were there again. I shifted a little.

His fingers inched slowly up my skirt. "So where are you originally from?" Felix asked me.

Valentino's hand touched the bottom of my soaked panties. "I'm from Miami, Florida." As I said Florida his hand skillfully pushed my panties aside and rubbed my clit softly.

I took a sip of my water to play off my voice crack.

"Ive never been."

"Yeah it's pretty hot and it has palm trees just like here and there's not much to it." Felix nodded slowly.

I gasped slightly as he pinched my clit. Lucia looked at me with a somewhat knowing look.

This is so embarrassing.

Jazmin was giving me squinting best friend eyes and I blushed. I dug my nails into Valentino's thigh and he stuck a finger at my entrance.

"Excuse me." I smile and make my way to the bathroom. I fixed my panties and recollected myself.

When I cane to the table dessert was being served. There were pastries with cream baked into flaky bread. This looks so damn good.

I take my seat and thank Lucia. Valentino is smirking slightly and when I sink my teeth into one I enter heaven. I moaned loudly and the whole table laughed at me.

"This is so good!" Lucia blushed and thanked me.

When dinner was done, it came time to say goodbye. We all exchanged hugs and when Lucia and Felix said goodbye they hugged me tight.

"Addio!"

Now it was me, Jazmin, Jason, Chelsea and Valentino in the house.

Jazmin and I ran off onto he beautiful second floor balcony.

"What the actual fuck is happening?" She asked. "I don't know." I sighed. "I need to call my mom. I got my calling card and I opened my contacts and pressed call. 'Call failed' immediately popped up on my screen.

"I have no service!" I turned my phone off and turned it back on. Still no service. And I'm wasting minutes on my calling card.

"I don't have any either." I rubbed my face in exasperation.

"Why did we do this? We're probably gonna get shot if we ask." Jazmin nodded. "You're right."

Valentino popped up at the door. "What are you ladies chatting about?" He smiled and sat down with us.

Jazmin paled and I spoke first, " I just wanted to call my mom I haven't called her for months and I have no service." Please don't shoot me. Please don't shoot me.

"Oh you can you use my phone." He pulled his phone out of his back pocket. He had full service. I smiled on thanks and quickly dialed her number.

She picked up immediately. "Hey baby." I could hear the smile in her voice. I got up and walked away from Jazmin and Valentino to get some privacy. "Hey ma. I have a lot to tell
you." "Okay go ahead."

Tears immediately welled up in my eyes and I started pacing back in forth.

"I got a sugar daddy." She sighed. "Lord Jesus, what happened Imani." I sniffed. "He brought me and Jaz an apartment in Central Park." She gasps.

I whisper at this point and see that even though Jaz and him are talking he's staring at me. "I know and he brought us all these nice things. Then he brought us to Brazil."

"You dumb ass! You went over sees with some one you barely know." I start actually crying now. "I know ma! When he brought us here there were all these men with-"

"Alright say goodbye." Valentino stood with his arms crossed and eyes narrowed. "I'm talking to my mom." My hair flowed in the wind and I wiped my tears. Jaz stood up by now.

"And I said say goodbye." I went to open my mouth to protest.

"Baby I can hear him. Just say goodbye I love you." "Goodnight ma, I love you." Valentino snatches the phone and crushes it beneath his feet. He then walked back into his home.

"I don't like this." I said to Jaz and she agreed. "Bitch when we get back to New York we are catching the first fucking flight to Japan and we're changing our names. I don't give a fuck."

We both enter the house and Valentino is no where in sight.

We go up to one of the guest bedrooms and settle for the night.

"I know what it is." Jazmin whispers and looks up to the corner of the room. I look and there's a camera. She turns off the lights and whispers into the dark. "The fucking mafia." She said goodnight and we both laid in bed in fear for our lives.