Chapter Eight 🤍

"Sophie, get up!" Mya pulled my blanket off me. "We are late!" She yelled.

"No, we aren't." I mumbled and covered my head with the pillow. "Plus, we should skip Gym today. We are in trouble anyways."  I said, rolling my eyes.

"We are in enough trouble already, we can't get in more trouble, Sophie!" She screamed.

"FINE, I'm up for god sake." I sat up crossing my arms.

"Put this on, I picked your outfit." I looked down at the outfit.

"I need a shower."

"Go fucking shower then." She aggressively mumbles. She threw a towel at me and forced me out the room.

"Well, someone on her period today."

. . .

After my shower, Mya ended up dressing me up as if I were a doll. "I can't wear this, Mya..."

"We could just say you fell down the stairs

"We could just say you fell down the stairs." She shrugs. I laugh, is this girl serious?

"Come, I'll apply some foundation on you. It can probably help." She grabs the foundations and begins applying it on the visible marks.

She applies a green color corrector over each one, then applies foundation on top.

"It looks kinda better.." She says, I stared at the mirror. I guess.

"Mya is here to save the day." I said sarcastically, she rolls her eyes.

As she continues hiding the hickeys and bruises, I stare at her. She is so pretty. If I was a guy, I would totally fall for her instantly! Plus she has great style.

 If I was a guy, I would totally fall for her instantly! Plus she has great style

"We look like bad bitches." She shakes her boney ass.

"As we should." I slapped her ass.