Chapter Seventeen 🤍

"There we go." Noah rubs my ass, and lays a delicate kiss on my cheek

"I-I, ah~, h-hate you," I whispered into Noah's ear, my voice mixed with moans.

"Heh, Whomp Whomp," he chuckled, this guy.

He kissed me, sending tickles down my spine. My arms is wrapped around his neck, feeling my chest press against his. As he started moving his hips, my body moved in sync, going up and down. He seemed to hit every sensitive spot perfectly.

He let out low grunts, clearly driven wild by the feeling of my soft walls around his cock. I ran my fingers through his hair, locking eyes with him and giving him a passionate, sloppy kiss.

. . .

Who knew how much time had passed, I just know it has been a while and Noah hadn't let go of me, relentlessly pounding my pussy with his cock. I was no longer on top of him, but he was on top of me, completely between my legs.

"Ahhh!!" My moans filled the room as he gripped my waist, his hand above my head for support. His gaze was fixed on my breasts.

"N-Noah, slow down," I gasped, but he leaned in, leaving hickeys all over my body. Instead of slowing down, he picked up the pace. His lips made their way to mine, our tongues exploring each other as if they had been missing each other.

My throat was dry from moaning. I pulled Noah down by his neck, whispering, "I'm, NGH~ thirsty- Ah!~".

"N-Noah!" I gasps his name, my nails were digging into his shoulders.

"Water..I w-want water." I manage to yell without moaning.

"I need water... please," I managed to say between breaths. He locked eyes with me. Noah finally understood what I was asking for.

"Hold on tight to me," he secures my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, bringing us closer together. His dick penetrated me deeper, and I could swear I felt it in my stomach.

He lifted me up from the couch, there was no way he going to walk like this with his dick still inside me. With every step he took, I felt the space inside me open up and then quickly fill back up as he moved.

He walked through the hallway into the kitchen, my moan echoing, "ahh." A moan escaped Noah's lips as well.

I couldn't handle it anymore, so I bit into his shoulder. I knew our bodies would be marked in the morning, but at this point, I wouldn't even be surprised.

We finally reached the kitchen, and Noah walked to the fridge with me still in his hold. As he opened the fridge, I felt the icy air blow against my back. He rubbed my back, trying to keep me warm and comfortable. Then, he took out a water bottle before closing the fridge.

He glanced around for a second before gently placing me down on the middle of the kitchen counter, still inside me. The coldness of the kitchen counter sent shivers down my spine.

I covered my face, my breathing out of control, his body leaning against mine. Then he whispered, "You look like a dinner dish meant only for me," as he continued to thrust in and out quickly.

He gazed at my breasts, clearly captivated by them. He couldn't seem to look away for more than a moment.

"Having nipple piercings would look sexy on you," he suggested, biting his lip as he squeezed both of my nipples with his fingers.

"A~Ahhh~!" I let out a sound of pleasure, my mouth wide open. Noah sees this as an opportunity to lean in and kiss me, our tongues dances with each other.

I push him away gently, pleading, "P-Please w-water." I whimper softly, feeling vulnerable beneath him, which seems to excite him even more. He bites his lip before unscrewing the bottle lid and taking a few sips. With my eyebrow raised, I remind him that I was the one who asked for water.

He gently pulls my chin downward, causing my mouth to open. He kisses me, allowing the cold water he sipped to flow into my throat. I feel the cold sensation of the water rushing down through my body.

"I need a break," I stutter, pushing my hands against Noah's chest, hoping he'll consider. He shakes his head no, smiling like a little devil himself.

But he grabs my arms and pins them above my head, his thrusts becoming even more intense. My toes curl, and my vision starts to blur. The overwhelmingly pleasure going to kill me.

Noah kisses cover every inch of my body, ensuring no spot is missed as he rubs my thigh. "I don't want anyone else to have a taste of you," he declares, his eyes examining every part of my body with what seems like an obsession.

"You. Belong. To. Me," he thrust harder saying each word. It's as if he's claiming ownership of my body. It feels like he's molding my body to fit only him, shaping his size inside me, ensuring he exceeds any standard that other men can't reach.

As we reach our climax, he slows down, and my body twitches with pleasure. He releases his load into the condom inside me as I also reach orgasm.

He removes the third condom he had used that night and tosses it into the trash. Throughout out this crazy sex, he never let me go, keeping me close at all times.

I'm lying on the counter, twitching and exhausted, my legs dangling over the edge. He walks over, kissing my stomach and then moving down to my thigh and leg before finally kissing my foot. "Let's go rest," he lifts me up in a bridal pose, cradling me in his arms. My body feels too tired to even move as he carries me back to the living room.

He lays me on top of his chest and covers us with a blanket. Exhaustion overwhelms me, and I find it hard to think about anything else. I feel safe and warm in Noah's arms. Being with him has changed everything.

End of Chapter Seventeen.
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this chapter, don't hesitate to like it and leave your thoughts in the comments. I love hearing from readers! 💘

Author Note
Hi.....Yeah.. I know, I disappeared for a few months. So sorry. Not many of you care and it's fine, but thank you those that supported me. And thank you SO much for 25k reads. I'm a teenager and I'm having a lot of emotions and I may be depressed but I try my best to stay active. 🌞🙌