Chapter Eighteen 🤍

It's been a few more weeks since Noah and I were together, you know that... Since then, I always look forward to his gym class.

I don't sit in the front because that's where all the thirsty girls are trying to get Noah's attention. He usually hides behind his clipboard, pretending not to notice them, or awkwardly tries to avoid their flirting. It's funny to watch him waddle away from their  attempts.

But I always catch Noah glancing at me whenever he gets the chance. He sends quick air kisses when no one is watching, as if it's just the two of us, and then switches back to teaching the class as "Mr. Adams."

I wonder if anyone else notices, and just haven't said anything.

We're back to wearing our turtleneck sweaters, covering our whole bodies to hide the marks and evidence of what we did to each other.

When there's no one else in the gym, just the two of us, he pulls me close, giving me kisses on my cheek and neck, hugging me tightly.

He always manages to make my stomach flutter with butterflies.

It's sweet that Noah would come over to my house to cook, especially knowing that I'm often starving in this empty house. Christian never came home, which just goes to show what a liar he is. However, Noah teaches me how to make certain foods, standing behind me and guiding me with his hands on my arms, talking softly next to my ear.

I find myself blushing most of the time.

And most days, I go to his office to relax, eat lunch with him, and chat. Noah hasn't really taken advantage to push things further, instead, he seems to enjoy just spending time with me and listening.

He brings me different lunches with a variety of foods for me to try. At first, I'm hesitant, but in the end, they always taste good. He tells me to stop being a picky eater and just give it a try.

Not that I'm saying Noah hasn't done it again, because he did, but this time it was in his car. I forgot that his windows were tinted and kept trying to hide from the window. He didn't tell me until we were finished and then laughed at my reaction.

I felt so embarrassed, hiding my face in his shoulder while sitting on top of him in the driver's seat.

But, during his class, I usually sit in the back of the gym with my small group, but lately, it's just been Mya and me. We're not sure what's going on with Samantha.

Elliot, Nat, and Alex were suspended for four weeks, I think, for attacking Andrew. While I understand why they did it, they should have talked to us first before doing that. But they'll be returning soon since it's nearly been four weeks already.

I think Andrew was suspended again, too. I haven't seen him lately.

It was scary walking into Mya's house and seeing all three of them being scolded by Zane, who was yelling at them. They sat on the couch with their heads down, looking like sad puppies. Mya and I just watched from the corner, too scared to get closer.

There's not much to say, they have more bruises now than from the fight. Zane can be pretty scary when you think about it. Mya hasn't been speaking much lately, she seems lost in her own world, often staring off into space.

Everyone has been really worried about Samantha. We haven't seen her in a week or two. Alex decided to visit her house, but it turned out to be a HORRIBLE idea.