Chapter Sixteen 🤍

He pulls his sweater over his head, revealing his toned abs and broad shoulders. I lay on the couch, watching him.

Then he throws his sweater on the floor, and suddenly his hands are on both my ankles, pulling my body toward him.

"Oh-" I'm shocked but not entirely surprised. He bites his lip, processing what he's staring at, which is obviously me.

He leans over, with his right leg on the couch supporting him while his other leg is on the floor. His arm is right above my head as he presses his body against mine and showers me with kisses. I giggle, "Noah," letting his name slip out of my mouth.

I could feel his cock pressing against me through his sweats... It wasn't exactly hard yet. This was my chance to relive the same experience that happened so long ago, but it feels like it wasn't so long ago.

Every touch, every kiss, every care he shows, the memories flash in my mind like a movie tape.

I want it again.

I want this son of a bitch in me!!

Then an idea sparked in my head, I can already see the vision. "Noah, wait," I say, pushing him off me, feeling a huge weight lifted from my body. He just stares, sitting on his leg, lost in thought.

"What?" he whines.

I slip off the couch and stand in front of him. I stare at him and begin slipping my romper off. His eyes watch every movement I make, and his body shifts as if it's responding. His

He lifted his leg and sat down normally, placing both feet on the ground. He seemed captivated.

The romper slips off my body, falling to the floor. Now it's just naked Sophie against shirtless, horny Noah.

His eyes moved up, down, left, and right, scanning every part of my body.

"You're so beautiful, oh my god." He whispers.

Noah reaches over and grabs my arm, pulling me to him, as if my body has put him in a trance.

"No!" I slapped his hand away. He frowned, looking like he was about to have a tantrum.

Now I can see his cock itching to be released from under Noah's sweats. It's bulging, screaming to be set free.

"Spread your legs a bit." I blushed, and sat on my knees.

Noah's eyes widen, as if he couldn't believe what he was being told.

He looked down at his cock, then back at me, with a look of disbelief, as if he was thinking, "Is Sophie serious? She can't be."

"Yes, Noah.." I sighed.

"Woah, I wasn't expecting this from you," he chuckles.

"I'm full of surprises," I grin.

I placed my hand on his chest, feeling his fast heartbeat, and gently pushed him back onto the sofa.

He leaned back on the couch. Then, I adjusted myself between his legs for a better position. I sat on the floor on my knees. I pull the top of his sweats off enough to reveal his massive cock, finally excited to be set free.

I licked my lips, nervous. I looked up at him and noticed his cheeks were red. Noah was watching my every move. He seemed speechless, as if he didn't know what to say. Could it be that I finally left Noah, or rather, Mr. Adams, speechless?

I gently grab hold of his cock and start to rub it. Noah covers his mouth and looks away, as if he's hiding his reaction. How cute.

I kissed the tip of his cock.