Chapter - Twenty - Seven 🤍

Noah lays his lips on mine.

"Hmm, my favorite flavor." He licks his lips.

"And what flavor would that be?" I whisper.

"The Sophie Holt flavor." He smiles kissing me again.

I couldn't help but smile also.

As his hand gently glided beneath my skirt, a tingling sensation danced across my skin, I yearn for his touch.

Could I even consider this a skirt? It left nothing covered, revealing everything for all to see.

I noticed the eagerness in his eyes, like I was his dinner awaiting to be devoured. I leaned against the table, he gazes down at me.

"Mr. Adams? Don't tell me you're about to fuck your student?" I giggle, he lifts one of my legs towards his mouth and proceed to gently kiss it, gradually moving up towards my thighs.

"And what about it?" He smirked, and gently placed my leg back down to its original position.

Still between my thighs, his arousal appeared wanting to be released, he brushed it against mine causing a mix sensation of shivers and butterflies.

He looked at my chest and tried to lift my shirt, but I quickly pulled it back down. I notice a mischievous smile form on his lips.

Noah leaned down towards me, pressing his chest against mine, and whispered into my ear. "Last time it was no panties, this time no bra?"

Feeling embarrassed, I looked away, and my cheeks turned bright red. I could feel the heat. He laughs and slid his hands underneath my top, cupping my breasts with his large hands.

His fingers pinched my nipples, Noah bit his lips enjoying his little tease. A soft moan escapes me as I attempt to remain quiet to avoid drawing nearby attention.

"N-Noah." I gently moaned his name.

My nipples poked through the fabric of my shirt from the inside. "I like the view, Ms.Holt." He whispers before our lips connected.

His tongue pleaded for entry, and I granted it. It felt as though he held me captive, unable to break free from his grasp.

However, I sensed that he was holding himself back. I gently took his hand and guided it toward his cock, he meets my gaze to make sure it was fine.

"I'm on the pill." I give him a playful wink, catching a glimpse of a faint blush on his cheeks that quickly fades away.

He slides my panties off, placing them aside on the table, then revealing what I desired the most in me right now.

He lifts my shirt slightly, allowing his eyes to view my exposed breasts and rubbed his cock against my pussy. I could feel the veins pulsating on his cock, my pussy twitches.

He slowly pushed it in.

I held onto Noah arms tightly, the warmth of his lips kissing my forehead relaxes my body and he pushes more in.

"You are so beautiful." He whispers. I tugged on his shirt, pulling him closer to me, and gave him a kiss.

He began to thrust in and out, a wet, sloppy sound could be heard. I wrapped my legs around his back, encouraging him to go deeper. I accidentally knocked over some of his paperwork while trying to hold on to something.

Surprisingly, he remained unfazed, his focus was leaving marks on my chest and sucking them out dry like anything was going to come out?

I wasn't sure, but it seem like he was getting bigger down there. The pace of his thrust increased, targeting my g-spot.  My chest heaved rapidly, my arms latched around his neck, grabbing his shirt while we shared countless kisses.

I could faintly hear Noah's grunts and noticed his shallow breathing.

"Ah-AH Noah!" I moan loudly breaking away from his kisses.

The contact between my breast and his shirt fabric heightened my sensitivity, causing me to squirt.

I could no longer suppress my moans. Every thrust went deeper then what I expected to be, my eyes rolled back, my tongue sticking out, and found myself moaning too loud.

"Shh, Sophie." Noah places his hand over my mouth, locking his gaze with mine. I feel my breath warm against his palm as my grip tightens around his neck.

He thrust even faster. I felt tears appearing at the corner of my eyes, waiting for the final moment.

His final thrust was deeper then what imagined, I felt his cock at the tip of my stomach and soon filled up with his semen.

His body rested on mine, both of us lying on the table, trying to catch our breath. He withdrew his hands and placed his chin on top of my chest.

We both lay there, taking a few minutes to catch our breath. I could feel the liquid slowly dripping onto the desk.

"N-Noah." I stutter still breathless.

"Hmm?"

"When are you going to remove it."

"Remove what?" He intentionally moved his body, causing his member to thrust in and out. My body started twitching in response.

"Oooh?" He smiles from observing my reaction. He leans in close and softly whispers into my ear.

"Let's go for another round."

"Maybe a few more?" He adds on.

"I-I have class and you have class to teach, stupid." I said.

"I can-" Noah was just about to speak when we were suddenly interrupted by a knock on his office door.

Our attention shifted towards the door, and in that moment, fear washed over us. Our eyes widened as we exchanged a glance.

Author Note
Hey! I'm alive, sorry for disappearing again. I should stop apologizing at this point 😭. I'm like those dads leaving to get milk and never coming back man.

Overall, I'm better and I graduated high school literally yesterday. I'm still interested in this book, I just scratch my head a lot because of the stuff I wrote when I was like 15?! Anyways, hope to see ya in the next chapter!