Chapter Twenty - Six 🤍

"Sophie." Noah smiles at me.

His eyes lingers down at my "uniform", he leans back on his chair processing.

"What are you wearing."

"You didn't attend that chaotic auditorium meeting with the whole school?" He shakes his head no.

"I was busy doing this..." His finger points at the disaster on his table. "Is this a new uniform?" I nod slowly.

"Give me a 360 turn."

I slowly turned around, Noah brows arch a bit.

"Interesting." Noah stares down at the skirt,  rubbing his chin.

Is he thinking?

"Do it again."

I turned around again.

"Hmm." He mumbles

"One more time." He bites on his pencil.

"NOAH!" I lean over the table to hit his shoulder. He squeezes his eyes holding his shoulder, "Ow Sophie."

"Do you have some shorts that I borrow?" I leaned a bit more.

Noah office^^

He continues to bite his pencil staring at me, "I think it's in the closet." He points his pink pencil to the closet.

Noah places his pencil behind his ear then proceeded to stands up from his comfy leather chair and walks over to the closet. I follow behind.

He opens the glass door, it was made of wood with a unique flowery glass design of roses. I took a small peak, there were various of photos display on the shelves.

There is this one photo, two little boys running in a grass field. Maybe it's a relative of his or a friend? I bet the dark head boy is Noah, I could recognize those fluffy curls anywhere.

Another was this lady, she was insanely gorgeous

Another was this lady, she was insanely gorgeous. I wonder who she is or her relationship with Noah. I want to ask him but it would feel like I'm invading his privacy.