Chapter Two 🤍

The guy who had been harassing me was now bleeding from crashing into a glass table and taking in the hard punches from the hot guy at the bar! The entire nightclub fell silent as everyone focused on the fight.

Can you even consider this a fight?... The guy is unconscious!!

"He's going to kill him," I gasped, watching with my hands trembling on my head. Before I knew it, I was running toward the scene. Some people tried to intervene, pulling the hot guy off the unconscious guy, but he kept on punching him.

"Stop! You're going to kill him!" I shouted, and suddenly, the the hot guy surprisingly listens to my pleading and slowly backed away from the guy. He then grabbed my wrist and began leading me toward the exit. Though his grip wasn't tight, pain shot through my body, causing me to flinch.

As we walked, he stopped and turned around, his gaze fixing on my wrist, his expression darkening. I stood there in silence, unsure of what to do or say. He then switched to holding my hand softly.

Before I knew it, we were standing in front of a black Lamborghini, and moments later, I found myself sitting in the passenger seat, trying to process what had just occurred.

Glancing to my right, I noticed he was resting his head on the steering wheel, looking exhausted. The silence was too quiet and uncomfortable, so I knew I had to say something.

"Um, thank you for saving me," I whispered nervously, fidgeting with the bottom of my dress. He turned his attention toward me, still resting his head on the wheel.

"But, um, are you going to kidnap me?" I blurted out, my nerves getting the best of me. His gaze shifted from my face to my hands and back again, and then he burst into laughter. Embarrassed, I quickly covered my flushed cheeks with both hands.

Why did I have to say that?

He had to turn his head away from me because he couldn't stop laughing. After a minute or two, he finally regained his composure and turned back toward me, a smirk form on his lips.

"I mean, didn't I just save you?" he chuckled.

"Do you want me to?" he teased, keeping his eyes on my flushed face.

YES!
My brain is exploding with so much yes's.

"I wouldn't mind taking a beauty like you home... To be very honest," he admitted. My face felt like it was about to melt, as if someone had pressed a burning stove against it.

"Stop covering your pretty face," he said softly, gently removing my hands from my cheeks with his enormous hands and holding them. His chilled touch made me flinch for a moment, until I caught sight of his stunning green eyes and warm smile.

""Now that's better," he whispered. Why did it feel like my heart was under attack? It was as if it could burst out of my chest at any moment. I quickly glanced down at his hands holding mine, and my eyes widened. His knuckles were bruised and bleeding... It was my fault.

"I'm sorry about your knuckles..." I whispered, pulling my hand from his gentle hold and looking away. I should have been more responsible... Jay was right, I act like a child.

Despite my efforts to hold back my tears, they came bursting out. I wasn't one to cry in front of people, but this time, I couldn't stop... It felt like I was suffocating. My makeup was probably ruined, I probably look like shit now.

His soft fingers appeared under my chin, slightly moving my head back to face him. Then, his lips met mine, and my eyes shot open in shock. It felt like my soul was being whisked away to heaven. The kiss didn't last long, but it left me yearning for more of his gentle touch.