Chapter Twenty- Eight 🤍

"Let's go for another round."

"Maybe a few more? " He adds on.

"I-I have class and you have class to teach, stupid." I said.

"I can-" Noah was just about to speak when we were suddenly interrupted by a knock on his office door.

Our attention shifted towards the door, and in that moment, fear washed over us. Our eyes widened as we exchanged a glance.

"Just a minute! " Noah yells, gently pulling out from me, then adjusting my shirt and skirt.

He lifts me up from the table and sets me down on the floor, my feet touching the cold ground. I can sense his liquid dripping down my inner thigh and onto the floor.

He looks down at me, and I forget how much taller he is compared to my size.

I extend my hands to his face, and carefully rub the pink lipstick from his lips and neck, making sure he appears presentable to avoid catching any suspicion.

Another knock at the door, he quickly hurries over, grabs his sweater from the leather chair and spreads it under his desk.

"Hide here for now." He whispers. As he guides me under the desk, liquid drips from my thigh, leaving a trail on the ground.

The space felt so cramped, so I sat on my legs. Meanwhile, I could hear Noah rushing around, attempting to clean up the mess we had made on the table.

He quickly returns to his seat, his knees ended up right in front of my face. The door creaks open, I can hear footsteps approaching.

"Ciao." I heard a deep voice speaking. I could hear Noah let out a loud sigh.

(Hello.)

My heart was racing, filled with fear. What if we were found out? It would the end for us.

"Did you have another fit? Why is there glass everywhere?" The voice spoke.

Noah didn't reply.

The wooden chair made this scratching noise on the floor that gave me chills as it was pulled back.

"Nicolas." Noah says, tapping his pen on the table, "Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

A student?

"I'm an honor's student, so I have certain privileges." he says with a chuckle, his voice kinda sounds like he's some spoil brat.

Noah looked pretty annoyed, shaking his leg up and down quickly.

The room fell into a brief silence, and then Nicolas broke it suddenly, "Mind if I take Vanessa out for dinner tonight?"

Noah's leg stopped shaking. "What does it even matter?" Noah replied with an annoyed tone.

I repeated the name Vanessa in my head, wondering who she was.

"Hmm, you two were all lovey-dovey, doing it every- " Before he could finish his sentence, Noah cut him off.

"Stai zitto." Noah yelled angrily and seem to have started speaking in a different language. Nicolas burst into laughter.