Chapter Nine 🤍

Why is my body shivering? Stop shaking, stop shaking, stop shaking!

My body starts shivering. "N-Noah-" I stutter, staring at his face. His expression shifts from confusion to shock, then quickly changes it as he notices eyes were on him.

"Would you like to go first?" he forces a smile. I pinch my arm, hoping this is just a dream.

"No, I could go for her," Samantha says, breaking the awkwardness between us.

"Just state your name and things that you like," he says, still glancing at me a couple of times, probably making sure it's the girl he fucked.

Noah gives me one last glance before walking away. It's not a friendly look. What have I done?

"I'm Samantha."

God, I want to throw up. I slept with my TEACHER?! Town whore of the year, great.

"Are you okay, Soph?" Mya rubs my arm.

"Y-Yeah." I obviously lie. I felt continuously felt his eyes digging into my skin. Please look away for once Noah, I kept repeating over and over again.

""I have three dogs named Elliot, Nate, and Alex," she says with a happy smile. The three of them shake their heads in denial of such ruthless claims.

"That's all about me, the next person could go now." Samantha said. Was it my turn? I felt a few eyes on me,

I guess it was..

"Um..My name is Sophie.." I mumbled trying to calm down.

"I-I like reading books." I said. I stood quite thinking of what else I should say.

"Everything okay, Ms.Holt?" Noah asks.

"Could someone else go? I'm not feeling well," I mumbled, feeling Noah's eyes on me. He crossed his arms, shaking his head and chuckling. Unbelievable, right?

"Alrighty, who's next?" Noah asked, his eyes still on me. Nate moved over and patted my back.

"What's wrong?" He asked, worried.

"It's nothing." I replied, fidgeted with my hair. Suddenly red liquid drip from my noise to my hand, great.

He must have already noticed that I was bleeding, considering he couldn't look away for once. There was no point in me asking, so I exited the gym and headed to the restroom.

Feeling everyone's eyes on me was suffocating.

I stood there in front of the mirror staring at myself. Is this how my life end?

"I'm so stupid." I mumbled to myself, stuffing paper in my nose.

"Why couldn't you keep your legs closed, look where we at now." I continued to mumble to myself. I wanted to cry, but it's my fault for bring myself to this.

Noah Adams, who knew a hot guy at the club would become my gym teacher. Out of the billion guys in the world, it had to be Noah.

Shitty world.

I stood in the restroom for about 15 minutes moping, until I heard the bells ring. Class is over. Maybe I'll just ask for my class period to change, that could work. I thought to myself.

I exited the restroom and headed back to the gym to retrieve my items stored in the locker room. Peeking my head through the open doors, I noticed that everyone had already left.

The last person I wanted to see was Noah. I couldn't handle facing him right now. I dashed across the gym and into the girls locker room.

I opened my locker & my stuff wasn't there. Where the fuck was my stuff? Did Samantha or Maya take it? No..There was a note. And guess who it was from? Yep, you got it right, Noah.

"Hello, Ms. Holt. I felt the need to take your items as I was concerned they might get stolen. Please come to my office on the 3rd floor to retrieve your items at the end of the day. We need to discuss your leaving class for 15-20 minutes and not returning for the rest of the class period. Please do not refuse to visit my office, as you may face consequences. Thank you."

WHAT?

I was having a fucking nose bleed! Did he want me to bleed all over the gym floor? He's even worse then the old gym teacher! I crumbled the paper into a ball and began ripping it.

"Fuck you, Noah." I mumbled furiously then stomp on the rip pieces. I need to calm down. I inhaled then exhaled a couple times.

"Just take responsibility of what you did, Sophie." I slapped my face softly and exited the locker room to my next class.

. . .

This is the last period of the day, and god I'm terrified! I haven't learned anything all day because of Noah stupid note.

"Class dismiss." The science teacher says as the bell rings. My stomach begins to fill with butterflies. I bit my lip, then exited the classroom. I passed by Mya on the way to the 3rd floor.

"You can go home, a teacher needs to speak with me." I mumbled. She nodded & continued her way down the stairs. I slowly made my way down the stairs, re-thinking of my choices of meeting him or not.

There wasn't much else to walk to since I was now in front of his office door. I took a huge breath & knocked the door. The door open a little..There was no answer.

Do I wait?..Or do I enter? Maybe I could take my stuff and go before he arrives back, well if he not in here. I slowly stepped in and scanned the room. It was a nice office, everything seems new and renovated.

Where's my stuff? I kept thinking in my head. Is it under his desk? Or closet? I quickly walked over to his closet and opened it, a fresh breeze of cologne came flying out his jacket. I weirdly missed the smell of it. But overall, my stuff isn't here.

I closed the doors of the closet and made my way to his desk. At least he isn't a messy, he wasn't messy back at his house. I bent down looking under the desk and I heard the office door close. I already knew who it was..

"Hello, something that you're looking for, Ms.Holt?" Noah says in a deep serious voice.

I froze, fuck.

End of Chapter Nine.
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this chapter, don't hesitate to like it and leave your thoughts in the comments. I love hearing from readers! 💘