20.

W A R N I NG
(This chapter will contain mature scenes, please skip the middle of the chapter if you're not comfortable with it)

"W H Y are we here?" I ask quietly as both of us step out of the car. I don't even know how Jaden got a car in the first place. I close the door shut and stare at what's in front of me.

A huge building, which is surprisingly empty. "I wanted to show you something." Jaden answers.

Then suddenly, I was being lifted up. One of Jaden's arms hooked under my bare thighs while the other one under my arm. "What are you doing? Someone might see," I said, although there was no one else in sight.

"No one will see us," he assured. I gulped and nodded. He pushed open the main entrance door and carried me up the long stairs. I felt nervous as each second passed.

Was he going to murder me?

"I'm not going to murder you, baby. If I wanted to, I would've done it a long time ago." I was particularly speechless after that. How on the earth did he know what I was talking about? Did I say it out loud?

"How did you know what I was thinking about?" I question. I hear a loud chuckle fill the area around me. "I think I've lived close enough with you to know how your brain works, and what you think like in certain situations."

I nuzzle my head to his neck in embarrassment. His body tensed up as I did that, but he continued to walk up the stairs anyway. After a long minute, we finally reach our 'destination', which was a room.

An incredibly beautiful room. We both head inside after Jaden unlocked the door. It had white walls with lots and lots of adorable features. It also had a strip of L.E.D lights running through every corner of the walls.

There was a huge tv in front of the bed, it almost made me wonder how he was able to afford all this. "How is it?" Jaden asked before gently putting me down. His voice now deeper and huskier than before.

I jump into his arms once again in pure excitement and happiness. "It's incredible, I love it!" I said. Jaden let out another low chuckle as if what I said was funny.

"That's not the only thing I wanted to show you," Jaden said with a sinful smirk playing on his lips. I pull away from his chest and stare at him for some context. "Close your eyes."

I didn't waste any time before doing what I was told to. I felt Jaden take my hand to his and walk me down the room. I felt my heart flutter at this moment, it was as if my heart would explode at any second.

I hear the sound of a door creaking. As I followed Jaden's trail, I felt a gush of the autumn wind pass by me. "Can I open my eyes?" I exclaimed.

"Yes, you may." He laughs at my impatience. I squint my eyes, trying to adjust to the light around me. The moment I saw what was in front of me, my eyes slightly widened.

I was on a huge balcony, which seemed larger than my own room. I didn't know how to describe this place. I felt my heart skip a beat as I felt Jaden place a soft kiss on top of my forehead.