4.

I   E N T E R E D my first class with a sly smile on my face. The students sneer as I stepped inside.

"Lillian Grant. Right?" A man with chubby cheeks and blue eyes asked. He raised his eyebrows and stood up. He's probably the teacher.

I sheepishly nod. "Ah, welcome to Atlas high! We're happy to see you." Mr. Wilson, my new history teacher said. He looked pretty nice to me.

"Thank you." I shyly whisper.

I could hear people whisper to one another. Some were making me blush while the others were making me upset.

Was this normal at other high schools?

"Come on take a seat and stay a bit after class. I'll fetch you all the notes you need for this year." Mr. Wilson smiled before sitting down.

I nodded and looked over to where all my classmates were sitting. They were all staring at me weirdly for some reason.

I spotted a seat near the window and walked over to it. Sadly it was the only one left too. A blond-haired girl was sitting on the seat next to mine.

I hear a low groan as I sat next to her. She didn't look mean but she didn't look too nice either.

She had big blue eyes and pretty blonde hair. She was wearing a pink dress and some white vans. She was scrolling through her phone. It had a pink glossy case with random cats on it.

She's very pretty.

"Omg hi! I didn't see you there." She exclaimed turning towards me from her pink phone. She gave me a sneaky grin before introducing herself.

"Well, I'm Ash." She started. "Ashly Ellen. You probably already know me from all the newspapers I've been on." She chuckled.

"My name is Lily." I gave her a sweet smile. I never heard of her before but I didn't want to come off as rude. "Lily? Never heard of you before..." she added.

"Cute name though." She cleared her throat before eyeing one of her friends something. I didn't know how to respond, so I kept quiet and tried my best to pay attention to my class.

"Hey, Liam! Say hi to my new bestie!" I heard Ashly cheer. A guy with bright blue eyes and jet black hair looked at me with amusement.

I couldn't help but blush.

On second thought, it seemed like Ashly was making fun of me. I didn't like how she was giving me backhanded compliments but I didn't want to lose her as a friend.

She's the first friend I made.

"Wave at him girl." She elbowed me. I waved to him and he giggled? I gave him a shy smile as he smirks.

"Class be quiet!" I hear the teacher shouted. The whole class seems to ignore him. I turned away from Ashly and her friend and tried to pay attention to what Mr. Wilson was teaching us.

The class ended rather quickly than I thought it would. The room was almost empty as I got up with my books in my hand. Mr. Wilson then signed me to come near him.

I walk over to him and smile. "So these are your assignments that are due in a few weeks. Don't worry, it's not hard. It's just a recap of the things you learned last year." He handed me an packet with tons of writing on them.

"Thank you." I gave him a smile of appreciation. He nodded as a response, before going through his drawers. He looked frustrated as he couldn't find what he was looking for.

"There you go." He breathed. Mr. Wilson then turned to me and handed me a card.

"That's Mr. Kale. He's our coach in this school but before that, he was a history teacher. He's extremely good at it too." He started.

"I would recommend you to ask him for extra help. I will be busy so I can't help you catch up. It's optional but it's for your best." He smiled.

I quickly examined the card and narrowed my eyes. It was a buff looking man's picture on the top left and his name printed in bold on the right side. He didn't look quite trustworthy, but I shouldn't judge.

"You should head to your next class right now." Mr. Wilson suggested. I gave him a shy nod and thanked him for his help before walking out the classroom door.

I walked down the hall as students snicker at me. "Look it's the new girl!" I hear a girl say in a high pitched voice.

"Yeah and?" I hear another say. I scrunched my eyebrows and sighed. They all seemed not to like me. What have I done wrong?

My eyes were on the floor as I skipped through the halls. Luckily my PE class was nearby.

Soon as I entered the huge court, one of the female teachers handed me the PE clothes. "You may use the bathroom if it's unattended." She said before walking away.

"This might be tight on you but from tomorrow on you can bring in your own clothes." She said turning around. I give her a sly smile and watch her despiser into the crowd.

I couldn't spot anyone around to ask where the bathroom might be. I look around for a bit, but soon I saw a few girls entering a room. That must be the girl's locker room.

I walk over to them and ask if the girl's bathroom was full. They gave me an unknown look before nodding. "Just use the bathrooms in the hallway. But come back soon cause class will start in a few minutes." One of them shrugged.

I quietly thanked them before exiting the court.

There was only one stall in the bathroom in front of me. I walk into a stall where it says girls and lock the door behind.

I put on the clothes and try to adjust to them. It was a normal white shirt and some black shorts. Both of them were very tight.

The shorts were shorter than my skirt and I didn't want to wear them. I quickly brush my hair out again and sighed before walking out of the bathroom.

No one was nearby which made me glad. I hope no one says anything about my outfit. Fidgeting with my hands I slowly skipped down the halls.

I tried to reach for the door handle but before I could, I was dragged into another bathroom.

I didn't know what was happening but I could tell it was wrong. "Aah-" my voice got muffled by a large hand.

He finally let me down and my eyes immediately went wide. He was standing in front of me with a strange look on his intimidating face.

He looked quite scary at the moment.
He looked mad, yet very upset too.

"I- why d-" I got cut off by his hand over my mouth. "Shh," He whispered and pushed me against the wall.

"please l-" I started, as he gripped tighter onto my waist. Jaden was making me nervous, again.

"Quiet." He ordered.

•••

𝙷𝚒 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎!

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟!

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢...

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞!