24.

W A R N I N G
(Please be aware that this chapter will contain mature scenes. Don't read this chap if you're uncomfortable with it.

But there's also another thing I wanted to tell you guys. I'm not a professional smut writer, lol. I'm just not so good at it. Sorry if this chapter turns out to be a hot mess. Also, please do educate me if I wrote something "wrong" in here.

Before you continue, here's the @ in advance, you might need it later on. TheOfficialHolyWater :)

NOT EDITED! Enjoy your early update!)

M Y heart was beating like crazy due to the nervousness. He takes me over to the bed and gently places me in the middle. Then he looks into my eyes. "Lily, are you sure? We don't have to-" I cut him off.

"I want to, Jaden, please." I sat up and place a soft kiss on his right cheek. I feel him tense up. I slowly inched closer to him, my body shaking with nervousness. He looks away from my eyes, making me frown a bit.

I move my small hand to his jaw and somewhat forced him to look at me. His eyes suddenly changed colors, they went from a light shade of green to a olive color. In a matter of seconds, my whole body was pulled against his. I wrap my legs around his torso and look up at his shimmering eyes.

"Lily..." he sighed and pulled me much more closer to him, if that was even possible. Ignoring my nervousness, I began to trail soft kisses along his jaw and neck. I can tell he likes neck kisses by his reaction.

With a dreamy sigh, I pull my lips away from Jaden's neck, earning a small grunt from him. I pull my lower lip in between my teeth and look down on his lap. "Look at me." He brings his hand to my chin and forces me to look up at him. "This is your last warning, I don't think I'll be able to hold back after we start."

I slowly nod my head. A subtle gasp escaped my lips as his hand suddenly slipped under my shorts. His fingers began to trail the hem of my underwear. Jaden's other free hand wrapped around my waist, holding me still. I let out a sharp squeal when he starts to draw small circles around my inner thighs.

His fingers edged closer and closer to my heat. I stiffened when he began to stroke my sex through the thin material of my panties, creating a slow yet a steady rhythm. His middle finger was now slowly moving up and down my heat; I latched onto his shoulder in surprise.

The sensation is incredible, its like someone was drawing the air out of my lungs and filling them in with warmth and love. My breathing hitched when I felt him quicken his speed. He leans down and kisses me, his fingers still moving rhythmically up and down my panty.

Involuntary moans escaped my dry throat. The wetness between my thighs grew even more. Erotic images of our date night at the trip flashed around my head. I could particularly feel the heat radiating from my skin.

"J- It's- it feels... aah" I couldn't even from a proper sentence before a moan overtakes my words. "I- I think I'm-" I struggled to speak. Jaden's movement suddenly stops, making me whimper in disappointment.

"Not yet." He says, his voice firm and low.

With a blink of an eye, I was thrown to the soft mattress beneath me. My eyes widened when Jaden started to take off his shirt, revealing his perfectly toned abs. It's as if they were begging to be touched.

He then hovered over me as I stared at him nervously. His lips began to attack my neck, ever so roughly. My eyes flutters shut at the overwhelming sensation building up in my body. Sighs of ecstasy left my lips when I feel a wet, warm tongue brush across the spot where my neck and shoulder meets.