23.

(Happy valentines day, I also added a beautiful song for you to listen to while reading :)

"I' M scared," I whisper to him.

"Come on, it'll be fun." He said as his lips curved to a mischievous smirk. I take his hand and let him take me towards the shore. About twenty minutes ago, Jaden had woken me up from my deep slumber. It's been a few days since we came back from the trip.

So many things happened during our time there. We had our first kiss, our first time together as a couple. The feeling is overwhelming me. "Let's go for a swim." I was interrupted by a deep, raspy voice.

We stood inches away, both admiring each other. Jaden's green eyes shone under the moonlight. All we could hear was our heartbeat and the ocean water meeting the sand. A few days ago when he confessed his love to me, I was surprised.

I didn't reply to him that day, I didn't know how to. But tonight I've decided something, I love him too. I don't know why it took me so long to realize this. He stared deep into my eyes, daring me to play his game. Daring me to go skinny dipping with him.

"Let's do it." I excepted his challenge. I already lost one to him before, I didn't want to lose this one. A smile grew at the corner of his mouth, revealing his pearly white teeth. He placed a soft, lingering kiss on the tip of my nose. "Let's do it." He repeated.

He pulled himself away from me and ran his fingers through his hair before taking off his shirt. I stared at his perfectly tanned abs. I could feel my cheeks getting warm, remembering our night together on the trip. When his hands reach his pants, I quickly turn myself around.

I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for him to be done. I hear a faint chuckle coming from him, before a loud splash. "You can look!" He yells from afar. I spin myself around and watch him sink deeper into the water.

"Turn around," I uttered lowly. Jaden didn't hesitate before doing so. Once I made sure that nobody was looking, I started to strip out of my clothes. All I was wearing were silk white PJs and sandals. I was afraid that wearing proper footwear will wake Momma up. My palms began to sweat with nervousness.

I pulled myself together and let my undergarments fall to the ground. A sigh of satisfaction leaves my lips as the autumn wind gazed my skin. My bare skin made contact with the cold, yet soothing water, and I shivered.

I sunk myself low, enough so that Jaden would only be able to see my neck and face. Slowly, I walked farther into the water. "You can look now." I tap his shoulder. I feel his muscles tense up at my touch.

He turns around and stares right into my eyes, making me feel flustered. I look down, away from his intense stare. He brings his hand to my chin and makes me look up at him.

"I- I wanted to say something..." I tell him, my voice soft and barely audible.

"I think- no, I know that I love you. I love you a lot Jaden." I blurted out. Jaden's eyes kind of widened when he heard me say that. "And I-" I got cut off by his soft plump lips overtaking mine. I squeezed my eyes shut at the overwhelming feeling. One of his hands was gripping gently on the back of my neck and the other was resting on my hip. My breasts were now pressed against his chest. I could particularly feel his firm abs against my skin.

His kiss was filled with need, hunger, and love. I squirmed under his hold as his warm, wet tongue brushed across my lower lip, asking for entrance. I felt Jaden's hand lower to my bum and squeeze it a little. I gasped, he took the chance and slipped his tongue inside of my mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck for support.

I pull away when I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore. I gasp for air as Jaden stares deep into my eyes. Jaden leans into my ear and whisper, "I can never get enough of you, Lillian." His words made my heart flutter.