46.

H I S hands were like steel on my skin, so cold, yet it felt so good.

My eyes sheered at his lips, God they looked so lick-able right now. His hands landed on my thighs once again, spreading them, so slowly that it felt like he was teasing me.

Jaden then filled in the gap between my legs, his hands restraining them from closing. I feel his tip rub against my entrance making me hold in a squirm. "Jaden please," I plead, feeling so underwhelmed by all the teasing.

"Relax yourself for me," he says.

My heart skipped a beat as I felt him push his girth inside me, ever so slightly. My lips parted letting out a quiet whimper. Although he was so gentle and soft, it still felt new. It felt like my insides were on fire.

"Ah fuck, Jaden," I whimper again as he pushed deeper making me feel almost all of him. I couldn't take it anymore, he was too big!

"I can't take it anymore," I feel myself tighten around him. Jaden squeezes my thighs before sending me a soft glance.

"Lily, you just need to relax a little. You'll feel good, I promise." My eyes falls down to the scene, his dick inside me while my legs was spread as far as they can go. What caused my stomach to drop was the fact that he was barely even halfway in.

"Be good for me, please," Jaden grunts as he fills me in all the way up. I cursed out loud as his dick stretched me out to the fullest. I bit my lip holding in another scream.

Jaden leans closer towards my face, his eyes on my lips. I didn't realize how hard I was biting on them to the point where I could taste my own blood. "Lily..." He sighs.

I didn't dare look at his eyes cause I knew I'd start crying. It's not even cause of the pain, it's cause of my disappointment. Jaden must be thinking how weak I am or how stupid I am for overreacting like this. Why was I crying? Why are there tears in my eyes, it doesn't hurt that bad. I just feel so intimidated and scared that he might feel like I'm being such a big baby.

Jaden reached his hand out and pulled my lips from being bruised. He kisses the side of it making me let out a small whimper. He kisses me again, one of his hands around my neck while the other still rested over my waist.

His warm tongue ran over my cut making me close my eyes shut because of the stinging sensation it caused. Jaden used his hand to rub the back of my neck encouraging me to kiss him back. I reached my arms over his shoulder and then towards his leaned back.

His plump lips moved in sync with mine and before I could even realize, his throbbing dick was pushing deep inside me. My nails dug deep into his skin as he slowly started moving his hips back and forth while his lips were still connected with mine.

Another tear rolled down the side of my cheek but I couldn't complain, the pain was worth it. Jaden grabbed my neck, squeezing it hard. I was so out of breath but I didn't dare move my lips away from his.

I hear him let out a muffled grunt as my legs wrapped tightly around his large frame, trapping him. He went deeper and deeper until he couldn't anymore, all for him to slide back up and push in harder than ever.

"Ahh," I moaned into his mouth as my toes curled at the sensation. Jaden thrusted his cock into me making me shake with every movement. I pulled away from his lips choking on my own spit trying to catch my breath.

Jaden pounded harder.

"That's it, you're doing so well," he groans. My eyes rolls to the back of my head as my nails clawed his skin. I don't know what it was but the way he was reassuring me was making me want to feel even more of him. I bucked my hips into him causing him to let out a sharp groan.