10.

T H E minute I entered the building my eyes went wide. I wasn't expecting anything like this, at all.

The room was crowded and everyone was going crazy. Red and purple lights flashed around the room. Everyone was busy doing their own thing.

The music I was hearing sounded more like a random person shouting. My eyes went wider as I see three young girls on a stage.

They looked no more than 18 years old. I see one starting to take off their shirt making my jaw drop to the floor.

What's going on??

I began to blush hard as more and more girls joined the stage. "Ashly where are we?!" I shout through the heated crowd.

I had no clue where we were, but it felt wrong, inappropriate, and hyped. Many people were throwing cash at the girls on the stage.

I hated looking at them, it felt wrong. Ashly then dragged me more into the crowd. I felt like throwing up as I see some of the girls sitting on men's laps very inappropriately.

Are they allowed to do that?

I didn't feel like I belonged here. In this specific place.

"Ashly, I don't like it here," I tell the girl in front of me who was enjoying herself dancing to the loud music.

"Chug a drink, you'll like it." She winked. It was very hard to hear what Ashly had said. I felt more uncomfortable than ever being here in this place.

If I knew Ashly would bring me to this weird place then I'd clearly decline her offer. I felt like I'd done a sin.

I felt so nervous as I see a group of guys stare in my direction with a smirk plastered on their faces.

"Ashly, can we go? I don't like it here." I said again but my voice seemed to go unnoticed. I don't even think that Ashly has heard me through the ringing "music" in the background.

"Where are we?" I say tugging Ashly's dress. She looked so hyped and happy to be here, and I was the complete opposite.

"At a club obviously." She rolled her eyes. I didn't dare look up at the stage and the people around the stage. Everything here was giving me a bad vibe.

"A-are we allowed t- to be here?" I asked afraid of the answer. Ashly looked at me in confusion.

"Not really, but don't worry Hunter got it." She shrugged before mixing into the crowd. I was now alone and scared. Scared of being humiliated.

Everyone around me was dancing and singing to the horrible song, and I was just standing there in confusion.

I took in a deep breath before walking around the club searching for Ashly. My eyes again fell on the group of boys who were staring at me earlier.

I didn't quite understand the reason for them staring at me. I didn't look out of this world, did I?

I see one of them walk over to me, making me wanna leave this place at this instance. "How are you doing beautiful?" He asks narrowing his eyes.

It was hard for me to make out what he looked like due to the flashing lights circling us.

"I- I'm fine," I say before trying to move out of his way. "Doesn't look like you're enjoying yourself much." He smirked before gripping onto my wrist.