21.

T H E morning sunlight peeked right through the heavy curtains, light filling the entire room. I let out a sigh of satisfaction before pushing myself farther against the warm body laying beside me.

I smile at the feeling of someone leaving soft kisses on top of my head. I lean closer to him, wanting more. "Morning angel," I hear him say, his voice deep and husky. He talked in his normal Spanish accent, but this time more noticeable.

I slowly opened my eyes only to see two beautiful green ones staring back at me with such intensity. His gaze was fixed on my eyes, almost making me want to shrink down into the soft mattress.

"Good morning, Jay," I smile timidly. The events that occurred last night were suddenly invading my mind. A red tint played on my cheeks as he left another kiss on my head. He later mumbled something to himself, that I couldn't hear.

"How are you feeling? You fell asleep right after we- our moment together." He gave me a sneaky grin, which irritated me, mostly because I loved it and I didn't want to admit to it.

"I felt t-tired," I whisper, hoping that he doesn't hear the nervousness in my voice.

"Just tired, huh?" Jaden teased. I nod sheepishly. "You're cute." He trails his fingers along my jawline. I sigh at the feeling and lean closer to his cold hand. "You're cute too." I blush.

A small smile appeared on his face. Jaden pulled me much closer to him if that was even possible. He leaned down, so our noses were touching each other. "Mine." He whispered.

-

We made our way back to the hotel after having breakfast at a fast-food restaurant. It is only eight, I'm pretty sure the teachers and the students aren't awake yet. I was quite the whole ride, maybe just a bit embarrassed.

I don't know what had gotten into me last night. Where did all the confidence come from? It feels like I've just committed a sin. The way he made me feel, I could only describe as heavenly.

I enjoyed every moment of our time together, no other had ever made me feel so wanted and loved before. That feeling was just... so overwhelming.

Right when I was about to take a step towards my hotel room, a large hand gripped tightly around my wrist and turned me around. "Not so fast," his mouth curves into a small grin.

"Wha- someone might see us!" I squealed.

"Let them," Jaden smirked and pulled me closer to his large frame.

I feel my heart fluttering at his words. I look down to the floor and nibble on my lower lip out of nervousness. We'd probably get in big trouble if anyone catches us here.

Jaden's gaze immediately falls on my lips. After a few seconds of examing it, he looks back up at my eyes and leans in. His eyes suddenly darkened causing me to gasp. "Your eye-" I got cut off by his lips overtaking mine.

I clenched my fists tightly against his shirt, feeling overwhelmed by this sensation. I loved the way his lips moved against mine. "Fucking adorable." He whispered huskily after pulling away. I could particularly feel the heat radiating from my face.

And then, a random thought pops up in my head. "Who was your first kiss?"

I've been wondering that for a long amount of time. I've always wanted to be someone's first kiss. Honestly? I wanted to be Jaden's first kiss as he was mine. Well, judging by the way he kisses, there's no way I was his first kiss. He seemed so experienced, that my curiosity was killing me.