22th

"MINO! STOP IT! If you really hate me, just say so, don't say nonsense stuff to the rest. Ok fine , I use to have little crush on Jennie, this does not mean you can say this. If you hate me, just tell me. Its easy right?" Jinunnie hope saying this can conceal whatever Mino's truth just now.

"Huh? So that's fake?" Hoony asked Jinunnie.

"Ya, Mino, you can't say that in front of other people, they will think Jinu Hyung is really a girl and this is madness." Kang leader look straight to Mino.

"HAHAHA, this is crazy guys

"HAHAHA, this is crazy guys."

"I'm telling you the truth, Jinu Hyung is a girl! I dated Jinu hyung for 5 years. Believe me. We broken up last week, just last week. JINUNNIE TELL THE TRUTH NOW." Mino shouted.

"Mino-yah.." Jinunnie knows that one fine day this will happen, he just hope this wont happen that soon.

Jinunnie just walk away and left the room, he is not strong enough to settle this stuff now.

At the room

"Why Mino? Why?" Kang leader asked.

"Why what?"

'Why you have to tell the truth now? I know Jinunie Noona will tell the truth when she is ready. she does not need you to tell it.' Kang leader just left the room too.

Yes, Kang leader knows that Jinu is Jinunnie

Yes, Kang leader knows that Jinu is Jinunnie. Since when? A week after the day Boss tell them that they are going to debut. How can she keep a secret that big for 5 years if nobody is helping her to conceal it with her. Kang leader is the one who is helping Jinunnie. He will make sure all Winner backstage room has 2 dressing room, 1 for Kang leader and Hoony and another one is for Mino and Jinu, knowing that Mino will never be 'naked' in the room, Kang leader knows that they will be changing in separate room.. so the secret will be conceal.

Kang Leader is dying to know why is Jinunnie is doing this, pretending to be boy and debuting as in a boy group, but he knows obviously she has his reason and dare not to ask. He has been covering for Jinunnie for at least 5 years.