24th

Anger. Devastated. Jealous. Stupefied. And lastly, revenge.

Jennie look at her mirror, looking on her own reflection. Sobbing, just thinking how is her first love able to do this to her. Leaving her alone just now without any explanation.

She smiled bitterly and grab her phone, dialling her unnie, Jisoo

She smiled bitterly and grab her phone, dialling her unnie, Jisoo. She knows that Jisoo doesn't favour Jinu saying that the guy look very familiar to her rival in high school. She ever told that her that girl just disappear without any news. So she thought that the girl move to other country.

Never she thought that the girl that she hate is.... Jinuunie. The guy that involved in both of her donseang.

"Unnie, he did it again. Kisses me and left me alone. I..." she teared up just thinking of it, loving Jinu is not her plan. Giving him a difficult time is her plan tho.

Jisoo just kept quiet, she has no energy to talk about that topic again, she reminded Jennie to stop meddling with that guy multiples times. Does Jennie listen? Of course no. She just sighed. Listening to her donseang ranting while nodding her head, as if Jennie is able to see her action. She rolled her eyes multiple times too when Jennie repeat that she loved that guy and wants that guy to be with her. She also repeatedly said that she wants to end her relationship with Mino but her dad is the one who wants her to continue the relationship.

"I know that you freaking in love with JINU, but..... does he? I never see his eyes looking at you that way, i always saw his eyes full of pity... full of caring towards you... nothing more. So are you really sure that he loved you too?" Asked Jisoo.

After a moment of silence, Jennie replied that she is not sure of his feelings but he always responded to her kisses so she is certain that the guy loves her too

"Then, take him. Don't let him go."

Jennie breathe in and out, gaining confidence and she is know that her JINU is going to with her, soon.

Next day

"Good morning baby, do you have a good sleep?" Mino look at his apple pie while caressing Jinunie's soft cheek.