19th

"Omma.." Jinunie's voice break the silence.

The living room full of the sound of the spinning fan, that is how silent is the room. Omma and Jinunie can't express their own feelings.

"How is Winner? I heard that Mino & Jennie is a 'thing' now. There's articles going around now." Omma asked while her sight doesn't leave the television. Even though the television is not even on.

Jinunie gulped. She took out her phone, switch it on. Tons of missed calls, text. None is she attracted to, she went straight to the browser, looking for trending news.

Its confirm? YG entertainment uses Mino, Winner to popularise Blackpink. Mino & Jennie confirm to be dating? -> @ 1045hrs

YG confirm that Mino and Jennie is dating. -> @ 1130hrs

YG confirm that Mino and Jennie started to date since the trainee period. They have been together for 5 years. -> 1145hrs

Mino & Jennie will be the couple of the year! Even though Jennie is a rookie, she manage to get many hearts attracted to her group

Mino & Jennie will be the couple of the year! Even though Jennie is a rookie, she manage to get many hearts attracted to her group. -> 1200hrs

And many more.... it's just too much.

Jinunie switch off her phone back.

She wiped off her tears. Its not even 12 hours of break up, Mino went public already. That show how much freedom Mino has been waiting since they started 'dating' secretly.

"Omma.. can i stay here? For awhile?"

"What about your Winner?"

"After the award show, is already planned that we are taking a break for 1 week." Jinunie reply softly.

Omma just sighed and walk away.

Jinunie walked to the backyard, she sat at the corner, a place that she will always hang out when she is upset with anything. She sat there, looking straight to the deep forest at the back of her house.

She can't contained it anymore, she burst. She cried, shouted in distress. She can't afford to continue this stupid nonsense. She need to stop this. She need to stop being in love with Mino. Its hurting her & him. She can't even tell him that she is a girl, for god sake!

 She can't even tell him that she is a girl, for god sake!