10th

"Jihoon! What are you doing here??!" Mino shouted in disbelief.

He can't believe that Jihoon heard all his conversations with Jinu hyung. ALL OF IT! Mino look at Jinu Hyung. He looks like on the verge of crying.

"Well.. I'm here to meet you Mino.. and to meet Jinunie, you know her right?" Jihoon try ignore what he heard just now.

Jinunie gulped after hearing that.

'Why Jihoon oppa looking for me?'

"Jinunie? She's here? Why she should be here?" Mino didn't expect Jihoon looking for her here.

"Jinunie is trainee here! Don't you know her? Maybe that's why she like Winner.. well.. same agency..." Jihoon explain while washing his hands.

Jinunie look at Mino.. Mino look so puzzled.

 Mino look so puzzled

"Er.. I will go out first.." Jinunie break the silence and walk off.

Jihoon drag out Mino to the rooftop of building, even though he is not from that agency.. he know the building even better than Mino.. he became trainee here first even before Jinunie or Mino. Then he quit this agency and went to other agency.

"What the hell dude?! You and Jinu?! WHAT? Omg I cannot digest that!!!!" Jihoon yelled.

"Jihoon-ah.. there's noth.."

"Don't you dare say nothing! You kiss him.. ok fine.. then you kiss  Jennie, who the hell is thaat? & then When Jinu kiss another girl you flare up? WHAT A MESS?" Jihoon flare up.. walk toward Mino.. however Mino just sat down.. looking so solemn.

"I don't know Jihoon. Jinu hyung make become that jerk. I don't even know who am i now.. I kiss him because I just can't control my action.. I kiss Jennie to make sure I'm straight. However when I hear that Jinu hyung kisses Lisa.. I breaks my heart. Why is that Jihoon? Am I really.." Mino just cried.. he cannot control anything with his body now.

He kisses Jinu hyung.. He is jealous when Jinu Hyung kisses another girl.. and now.. he cries. What is happening to him?

"Mino-yah.. you're just overthinking. Maybe you kiss Jinu because you are just too close to him.. and you feel you are liking him too much. You kiss Jennie just to make sure you straight, its fine. A girl and man kissing.. no biggie.. same goes to Jinu and Lisa.." Jihoon consoles Mino, it is the first time he saw Mino crying.