15th

Jinunie ran and ran. She ran out from the building. She hides behind a car. She is so traumatised of what had just happened just now. She burst out. She can't contain her disappointment for her Jihoon Oppa.

'I trusted you since I'm 5years old

'I trusted you since I'm 5years old.. you are the best Oppa that i have. You treated me like a princess since then. I felt that i have a Oppa even though I am a only child in my family. Ommaaa!' Jinunie just remember that she didn't even call his mom since hmmm.. the incident.. so 1.5 years back!

'I'm a bad daughter!' She shouted in her mind.

She walk toward the bench near the car. She sat and dialed her Omma. She sat quietly, patiently waiting for the call to be answered. After 2-3 minutes, he heard the call being answered.

"Omma?" Jinunie started to call for her mom first.

Nobody answered. Jinunie wiped her own tears that flowing on her cheeks. She can't believe her Omma still doesn't want to talk to her after so long.

"Omma.. please at least give signal so It know you are there.. listening." Begged Jinunie.

She heard a cough. She smiles.

"Omma... I Miss You.. i will be back for awhile after all this shows. I don't know when it is.. but i will be back. I miss you so much. I can't promise I will be back before your birthday, but I can only say that after all this practices and shows.. We will be given a leave and I will be back. To see you." Jinunie expresses thought.

"Jinunie.." Omma voice is heard at the phone.

Jinunie stop talking and waited for her mom to continue to talk.

"Jihoon... knows..." She can hear that Her Omma sobbing.

Jinunie stunned. The only thing that he can infer that Jihoon Oppa knows that she is Jinu, a Member of Winner. Thats all.

"He knows that Jinunie is not in YG entertainment

"He knows that Jinunie is not in YG entertainment. He still doesn't know where is she. But I know Jihoon, he will continue to look for Jinunie. Jinu please conceal your birthmark too."