20th

Its been 1 week since the 'news' breakout. After all of the 'Hoo-Hah', all back to normal. The fans, the management even the 'couple' itself forgets it.

How Mino spent his vacation?

Since he saw Jinunie last week at her house, he went back straight to Seoul. Even though his Jinu hyung is still M.I.A , he believes that his Jinu is strong to go trough all his pain. Seeing Jinunie at her house some how make Mino relived. Why? He doesn't even know.

Mino stay alone at his house, not doing anything. Sometimes he went to his Jinu bed and verbalise that, he is missing that guy like a crazy guy. Missing a guy? Hais...

He often walked to JINU's wardrobe, look at his clothes, sometimes he cuddle it to bed

He often walked to JINU's wardrobe, look at his clothes, sometimes he cuddle it to bed. He really misses his hyung.

"How can he leave me like that? Even though I am the reason why he is not here now... BUT HOW CAN HE LEAVE ME? I misses that guy. How can I survive without seeing him? Jinu... I think... I do love you." Mino cries while caressing JINU's grey sweatshirt.

How Jinunie spent her vacation?

She uses that period to heal her Omma's heart. Being with her always even though she will push her away. That kind soften Jinunie's Omma heart, bit by bit.

After so long, on Jinunie's last day, right before she had to leave to be 'Jinu'. Omma calls her and gave her a hug, a warmest hug. She whispered that even if Jinunie changes her gender to transgender or, no gender at all, Jinunie's is still her only daughter and she loves her no matter what.

Jinunie refused to go back to Seoul that day, she wanted to spent one more day with her Omma, but

Jinunie refused to go back to Seoul that day, she wanted to spent one more day with her Omma, but... her Omma reminded that she had responsibilities and being Jinu is her responsibility. Winner needs her.