13th

The show ended well.. both Winner and the audience is in love with each other. They expresses the love in a different manner. Both enjoying each other company.

After the show Winner went back to their own practice room

After the show Winner went back to their own practice room.. as usual.. to practice and to brush up on their own dancing skills. Once reach the practice room, they start to warm up first. They start to stand at the right position and start to loosen up their hip.

"1..2..3.." with Kang leader command, the practice start, seriously, no joke.

After 1 hour nonstop dancing, they start to perspire. Mino and Hoony thats using a jacket, strip just leaving a singlet. Same goes to their leader.

"Jinu hyung! I think you are the most sweating

"Jinu hyung! I think you are the most sweating. Just open your jacket.. plus the turtle neck.. its really not needed doing the practice. You will die of heat! Just take it off!" Hoony that notice Jinunie is perspiring since just now but still in her thick jacket.

Jinunie just smile and shook her head. She took her towel and just wipe her swear off her face. She sat at the corner and drink her bottle.

Mino just grab the bottle and drink it too.

"Yah! Its mine!" Jinunie shouted and try to take back her bottle. Obviously she can't, she's not that tall.

Mino just giggled and run away from Jinunie while Jinunie trying to take back giggling too. They look so stress free.