9th

Its been 4 weeks since that incident, no one have even talk about it. Both of them acted like nothing happened at all. They just really can't afford to remember the incident while there a lot of schedule for them. A day they can have 5 shows & 5 singing showcase. Well as a new debuted group.. they have to be active to show the world what can they do.

After a non-stop show and showcase, the 4 boys just lie down at their training room.. even though they have a rest room.. they still prefer their training room. Its like more personalised, more Winner things.

"Hyung.. I'm so tired..! I want to sleep!" Seung-hoon or Hoony ( as what Winner fans calls him ) scream and put his head at Jinunie's lap.

Jinunie just left him alone

Jinunie just left him alone.. well its normal for it to happened. They will lie down together, hugged each other for moral support.

"Thank you for you effort Hoony! Thank you for your wonderful Leader-ing and thanks for being a rapper in my life!! Jinunie just drag all of them in her small arms." They let Jinunie hugging them.

They fall asleep while in that position, they are just sooo tired after nonstop schedule. Kang leader, Hoony and Mino just sleep on Jinunie lap. For  Jinunie, she slept using her bag as a pillow. They really slept soundly.

A few hour later

A few hour later.

Jinunie open her eyes.. its just Mino sitting across the room. No Hoony and Kang leader. Jinunie look down and look for her phone.. she wanted to ask them where they are.

"They went back.. they cannot wake you up thats why they left us behind." Mino speak even before Jinunie can type.

Jinunie nod and pack her bag. Its messy around there, with all the beauty care products and her pad. Her pad? WHERE IS IT? She look for it.. she dig her bag and she really can't find it anywhere.

"Jennie took it.. she came just now. She saw it beside you.. she took it she said she needs it." Mino once again speak before Jinunie asked him.

Jinunie just nod.

"Why do you have that?" Asked Mino

'Well.. cause I'm using it..?' Jinunie just can't express it to him.