14th

"Mino-yah..."

"Mino-yah... are you mad at me?" Jinunie knocked Mino bedroom door. She look in distress, without Mino during dinner just now is like... empty.

"Mino-yaaaa" she purposely call Mino with her soft and aegyo voice.

"Go Jinu-hyung

"Go Jinu-hyung... I'm not in the mood to talk now." Mino firmly voice his thought.

'So.. you will call only call me 'Jinu' if you are in the 'mood' then.. if not.. back to Jinu-hyung it is.' Jinunie sighed. She pout.

"Don't pout!" Mino shouted from his room

Jinunie smiles. At least, Mino is not THAT angry at her. She walked towards her bedroom and changed to her pyjamas quickly. She go to the kitchen for a drink before sleeping.

"Where's my yogurt? Mino-yah!" Jinunie grumbled!

She take a glass of milk, drank it and went straight to her bedroom. She lie down in her bed, while scrolling her SNS newsfeed.

"BLACKPINK IS THE BEST!"

"LISA IS SO HOT!"

Jinunie smiles proudly. Seeing her junior being recognised is the best feeling ever.

"JENNIE LOOKS LIKE A BI**H!"

Jinunie frowned. 'Thats mean!'

'Jennie... she apparently a nice lady. Its just she has a arrogance face. Thats all. But she is a adorable girl.' Jinunie felt bad for Jennie.

" Jinu-hyung.. I'm hungry." Jinunie stop her reading as she heard a knock.

She walk to the door and open it slowly and gave that man a smirk. She walked to the kitchen and started to look for ingredients to cook something up for this guy.

Mino sat at the kitchen counter watching very closely at her. Jinunie just let it be and start to cook. Its just a pasta actually. Its Mino favourite. She smiles while thinking about when its the first time she cook it for Mino. He literally inhaled it. He is so cute while eating.