16th

The award show will start in 20 minutes more. All idol is in their preparation room, doing their last touch ups. All idol is well prepared for tonight award show.

 All idol is well prepared for tonight award show

'He is pretty.. omg'

Too girly! I hate that kind of Idol' ! I can go gay for him!'

'Wah.. he is just...... omg! Plastic surgery? Omg! Can I ask the doctor to do the same as him? Omg! Or should I ask him which Doctor?'

'A guy must be handsome! Not pretty! So what ever..'

'I love him... so pretty! Omg! Did I just say love him?'

'No! Jinu is just a no. Too pretty just like a girl.'

All kinds of comments can be heard just by walking across the dressing rooms. Jinunie heard that pretty often so... she can can ignore that comment and walk to the toilet. She walked slowly to the toilet as she wouldn't want to make much noise and disturb the rest from resting/preparing.

"Jinu hyung."

Jinunie stop and turn around. Its Jihoon. He just debuted 3 months ago, so seeing him here is not a surprise for her. She look at Jihoon blankly.

Jihoon approach Jinunie slowly.

"Hyung. I'm sorry for what has happened last time. I'm just desperate to find for answers and the only thing i can think off is you. I'm so sorry." He begin his speech.

Jinunie continue to gave him a blank face. She snorts and gave that guy a light slap at his face.

"Oppa, why are you like this?" Jinunie ask him

Jihoon just walked nearer to Jinunie and gave her a warmth hug. He can't believe that the girl that she been looking for is standing in front of him... not as a girl apparently. The guy that he hated is the one that he been looking for.

"Jinunie, why? Why are you doing this?" Jihoon look at Jinunie's eyes and expect a answers.

"Oppa, please help me to keep this first. Don't tell anyone. Don't tell my omma too. Omma still not okay with me being Jinu. Please don't tell Mino too." Jinunie plead.