6th

"Omma.. i miss you.." Jinunie said after 2-3 minutes of silence.

"I know" Omma replies slowly.

Then they went silent back.. just listening to each other breathing. Jinunie called her Omma after she ran back to her house (after she cannot answer Mino question of course).

She is able to call.. but the only word able to come out is.. that she misses her mum.

Jinunie cried.. she's not able to say anything to lessen her sorrow. Its her choice to be a 'man'... right?

Omma heard all Jinunie cries

Omma heard all Jinunie cries.. she cried too but she's able to control her voice. She knows no mater what her daughter will call her crying and not saying anything. She knows that one day her daughter will regret her choice.. but she also know that her daughter choice can't be changed easily.

"Omma.. i have to go now.." Jinunie press the red button and continue crying.. she can't control it tonight.

Seeing Jennie just now.. just make her hate herself more. Jennie is able to show her cute things to Mino but she? SHE CANT! She can cry and get Mino sympathy.. but her? SHE CANT! If she cry.. Mino will be disgusted by her.

Jinunie... you are stupid! Jennie... you are soooo lucky..

Flashback

Flashback

"Oppaaa! Why are you so cute?! If you are using my clothes.. COMFIRM you will look so pretty!!!!!! Omg i can be a lesbian for you... hahahahhaha" Jennie hug Jinunie and showing her dress... her pretty pink dress.

'I kinda miss using dress.. miss using lipstick.. but ya.. i'm a 'oppa' now, stop think stupid things... and focus on becoming a man!' Jinunie smiles away.. without noticing that she has been staring at Jennie short dress for a awhile now.

"OMG! Oppa! Why are you looking at my legs like that?! Omg Jinwoo Oppa have a crush on me?!" Jennie said it loudly until a group of ladies at the side table look at Jinunie and give a disgusted look.