chapter 21

-Ciel's pov-

Those golden catlike eyes, so familiar but I just cant place it, I feel like I know who those eyes belong to but I really don't remember. Why? why cant I remember who those eyes belong to. those eyes so full of mystery but a twist of darkness that made a shiver run down my spine. My breathing was still uneven my anxiety still trying to calm down as the figure lets out a small chuckle, and in that second everything came flooding back to me and I pushed him away in an instant and as the clouds moved away from the moon as I looked at the golden eyes with new meaning as I locked eyes with Claude Faustus. Images flashed in my mind, Alois bleeding out on the floor begging me to spare his life, Claude coming over and getting a taste of my blood for the first time, that look as if he was in a trance his rose coloured eyes peircing into my bi coloured ones, as sebastian grew more and more protective. And i remember when he had taken sebastians place as my butler for a while and how desperate sebastian was to come back to me. Of course it all made sense now, the familiar golden eyes of Alois Trancy's old demon butler, the one who had tried to take me from Sebastian.

Now that I think about it, would that have been so bad? I mean, I wouldn't have found out everyone lied to me this entire time, i would want them to suffer....to pay. I could be dead by now, then there would be no right or wrong, no more scars mental and physical, and everything would have stopped, all this pain wouldn't exist anymore. well i still dont know whats happened to Alois since. as my bi coloured eyes once again met gold, i realised everything and in that split second it was clear, im not the same person i was then, im stronger, and i have someone else to protect now, and i had to protect my child with my life no matter what the cost, even if the price was my own life.

-Claude's pov-

I must say, i had a shock seeing those blue eyes again. Those beautiful sapphire eyes that had been corrupted by that stupid sebastian, those eyes only capable of belonging to the one who captured my everythought, Ciel Phantomhive. I had caught him in a split second, i had had my doubts but then i saw his face. It was true, he didnt die he didnt commit suicide like sebastian told everyone, but as it seems sebastian didnt take his soul either. i could feel the slowed down pulse and the intesnified sweetness of his blood. hes a demon, at lest part demon, still a fledgling. i wonder why hes all alone now, sebastain used to refused to take his eyes off of this valuable being. i smirk slightly running my toungue over my fangs as i look at the small demon. perfect, this is perfect, Alois has been pissing me off a lot recently. maybe its time to get my own back on that spoiled prince.

Alois always managed to get jealous of Ciel for probably every aspect, everyone Ciel passed adored him, no matter who they were, they would stop and admire him. Alois always craved attention and tried everything to get it but for Ciel, for Ciel it was as easy as breathing, everyone bathed in his beauty, everyone treated him with respect, he may hae been a child but he definatly didn't act like one, he was probably ment to be a demon. i wouldnt be surprised at this point. i could pratically feel the anger radiating off of him, he wanted revenge but even he didnt know what sort of revenge he wanted, but thats what makes him so appealing, its part of his glory, no one can predict what he will do. no one will ever understand his moves because he is the one in control and we are all just the pieces on his game board, we will all get used at some point. and at some point it would reach checkmate. And as my gold eyes met his shining bi coloured eyes it all became clear, in the end, he'd be the victor.