Chapter 9

-No-ones pov-

Ciel pulled the trigger just as Sebastian pushed his hand in time so the gun fired away from Ciel's face. Ciel was staring in front of him his face full of shock the gun fell from his hand as he sobbed and collapsed against Sebastian. Sebastian held Ciel close thanking who ever he should that he hadn't just lost the most important person to him. Sebastian stoked the younger demons hair as he cried, Ciel was shaking slightly either from adrenaline or fear. After a few minutes Ciel moved away from Sebastian's comforting arms and stared at him in shock. "Sebastian why would yo-" Sebastian cut Ciel off as he pressed his lips to Ciel's carefully.

-Sebastian's pov-

fuck, I just couldn't hold back anymore so I kissed Ciel, I almost lost him and I needed him to know how I feel, without all my hurtful words being the only thing he thinks of. Ciel was taken aback and shocked by my actions but after a few seconds he melted into the kiss and kissed me back making me relax the fear of being rejected gone as soon as he kissed me back. After a few more moments Ciel wrapped his arms round my neck deepening the kiss and I wind my arms round his waist pulling him closer. After a few minutes I pulled away, and I looked at him, Ciel was clearly frozen in shock his arms still wrapped round my neck.

-Ciel's pov-

as Sebastian pulled away from the kiss, my tears started to fall again, "it was fun while it lasted Ciel" I told myself and moved my hands from around Sebastian's neck already missing his warmth. As soon as I move my hands he moves his hands from my waist immediately, I stood up not wanting to look at Sebastian and I ran back towards my manor without saying anything to Sebastian. As I got closer I noticed something was wrong. And the last thing I heard was, "he's mine now you damn brat" and my vision turns black.

-Sebastian's pov-

as soon as Ciel runs off I get up and follow him, I hear a loud thud and as I get closer I see a hooded figure standing over Ciel's unconscious form. "Bocchan!" I called out and the figured growled and ran away from Ciel as fast as they could, good thing too I probably would have ripped them apart. I go over to where ciel was lying and crouch down beside him growling possessively. I pick him up carefully and walk him back into the manor and take him to his bedroom, I watch him sleep. As I carefully clean the blood running down his neck from where that fucked up person had hit Ciel and I growl quietly, "no one will get near him, no one will harm him." Once I finish cleaning the blood I lay down next to him and wrap my arms round his waist and pull him closer to me looking round protectively.

(time skip)

-No-ones pov-

As Ciel woke up he tried to stand up but he felt arms tighten round his waist and he whimpered suddenly terrified, and a few seconds later Sebastian kissed Ciel's neck, "Shh its ok its just me" Ciel relaxed almost immediately once Sebastian had told him that he was the only one there with him.. "w-what happened?" Ciel asked not stopping himself from stuttering as he was still terrified Sebastian would start acting up again and start saying all those hurtful things to the broken demon. "you were attacked by someone so I'm not letting you out of my sight until I know who it is." Sebastian replied growling possessively and buries his face into Ciel's neck. "h-hey Sebastian..."

"mmm?"

"did you really mean it when you said you love me?" Sebastian released Ciel's waist, making Ciel regret his decision and Sebastian sat up and looked at Ciel. "of course I love you Ciel"

"t-then w-why?" tears started welling up in Ciel's eyes as he whimpers. Ciel looks away from Sebastian and lets his tears fall. Sebastian makes Ciel look at him and wipes his tears, "please...please don't cry my love" this causes the young demon to stare at the older in shock. "Wha-" Sebastian started to say but was abruptly cut off as Ciel pressed his lips softly to Sebastian's wrapping his arms round the older demons neck affectively deepening the kiss as Sebastian kisses back and wraps his arms round Ciel's waist pulling him onto his lap.  

I'm sorry for the lack of posts I haven't been feeling great and I had no clue what to write. I will try write and post more(I'm thinking of writing a new horror story let me know your ideas)

-Luna