chapter 16

-ciels pov-
my world had stopped, he was lying he had to be i step back from him my hands shaking, my vision was becoming blurred as i look at grell he reached for me as though he wanted to help but i step backwards again not able to speak my breathing laboured, i couldn't breathe, my throat was closing up, i was gasping for air, i looked to the left of grell and i could see sebastian walking quickly over to me, i step back again feeling overwhelmed, thats when elizabeth spoke up, "hey! both of you stop your scaring him fucks sake!" a second later elizabeths hand was in mine and she helped me sit on the floor and she rubbed my back gently as she tried to calm me down. after a few tense minutes elizabeth was about to yell and i knew it, i grabbed her hand to tell her not to and i stand up and walk over to grell ignoring sebastian completely and grab grells hair and drag him towards the carriage i was going to take with elizabeth. "get in" i managed to say, i felt elizabeths presence behind me and as grell and elizabeth got in, i turned and glanced at sebastian who was staring at me as if he was willing me not to leave but i get in the carriage and slam the door and we were off.
-sebastians pov-
i didn't know what to say, i felt like the world had turned upside-down, i had always known it was possible for it to happen but i didn't think it would and now that grell had said it i knew it was true. ciel...ciel was pregnant with my child and i watched him have a panic attack and i didn't do anything about it, what type of mate, father, and butler was i? i new i needed to follow the carriage i started running, i didn't know what i was going to say to him...i had to warn him of the risks, would he want to get rid of may child? of course he would, after everything i put him through of course he would get rid of my child...our child. i had to believe he would but how could i believe that after i was the one that drove him to attempt suicide. i was the one whoo made him stop eating, i was the one who betrayed him and slept with grell...i stop, i can't, i can't go after him he will get rid of the child anyway...whats the point. i look down, forgive me.
-ciels pov-
i glare at grell who was clearly uncomfortable, "explain!" i watched him flinch at my tone of voice, i was trying so hard not to break down in tears, i need sebastian, but he won't come, he won't follow, he gave up on me, he betrayed me. "ciel I'm sorry...i had called undertaker as soon as i realised you were pregnant but you left, ciel this pregnancy could kill you." i look down, i didn't want to die...but i didn't want to kill my child...Sebastian's child...my baby...i felt the tears well up in my eyes. "ciel...its up to you" i could hear elizabeths comforting voice before she help my hand, "i will support you no matter what you decide" i nod slightly and the tears run down my face, and the most unexpected thing happened , grell. yes grell hugged me, it was comforting, "ciel i know we have had our differences but i want you to know i will help you if you choose to keep the child" i was in shock, i didn't know what to say. and for once grell opened up. "i found out i have a very low chance of being able to carry children and i didn't know you would be able to...you weren't born a demon or a reaper so it should have been impossible but-" elizabeth cut her off her voice scared. "d-demons?!" i nod slightly and squeeze her hand to let her know its ok and i look at grell, he gives me a weak smile, "I'm glad you can have children ciel...but you will be in pain because your still a male and it will effect you during pregnancy but my father could help..." right his father the undertaker.... i needed to make a decision and i knew i would have to make it now, "I'm keeping the child"