chapter five

-No-ones pov-

Ciel closed his eyes wanting nothing but for his heartache to end, “Ciel!” Sebastian’s sharp dominating voice cut through the silence, Sebastian started being careful as to not make Ciel dig the knife into his throat and took a slow careful step towards Ciel. “Put the knife down” Sebastian told his master forgetting how stubborn Ciel is and Ciel’s next few words hurt Sebastian so much when he finally realised it was all his fault. “Why should I? What’s the point in living you don’t care! It was all lies! All of it fake!  Everything you say breaks me and I have just had enough!” Ciel managed to choke tears falling faster down his face as he closed his eyes Sebastian walked faster all need to be slow and careful lost as Ciel started to dig the sharp blade into his neck blood started to run from his neck. Sebastian pulled the knife carefully away from Ciel, “you’re such a child Ciel Phantomhive.” And with that Sebastian started to gather all the sharp objects so Ciel couldn’t do anymore damage to himself, as Sebastian made safety precautions for Ciel. The young demon ran out of his new manor still feeling the pain from his neck and wrists but most of all his heart.

-Sebastian’s pov-

Fuck, I have messed up. I messed up bad, seeing Ciel so broken, so fragile, all thanks to me, I just want to hug him and apologise till the end of the world. My eyes widen when I remember commenting on Ciel’s weight and appearance. “That’s why he’s so pale and skinny… he stopped eating” I say allowed regretting everything and when he confessed to me… how could he love me, I’m just a heartless monster. And Ciel left the manor less than 10 minutes ago. Have I driven him away for good? I start getting anxious. What if he gets hurt… but he needs his space, he will be back soon… I hope.

--Time skip—

It’s the next day and Bocchan still hasn’t come back. “Did I really drive him away?” after a few minutes of debating I finally decide to go look for him. I walk out of the manor trying to locate his scent after a few tries I pick up his scent its incredibly weak but I’m sure he’s fine. I follow his scent until I reach an old graveyard, and I spot Ciel and my eyes widen when I see him knelt in front of his parents grave, “Bocchan…” my voice trails off getting lost in the strong wind and I think, “its his birthday…the anniversary of his parents death…how did I forget? He must be freezing…” I go over to Ciel and wrap my tailcoat around him causing him to jump and I bite my lip, “Cie-“

“Go away Sebastian”

“Ciel please I-“ I start to say until he cuts me off. “Leave me alone! its not like you really want to be here, so go back and before you say anything its an order!”

I look down and say something I haven’t said in a long time, “Yes my lord.”

-Ciel’s pov-

Once I was sure Sebastian had gone I snuggle into his warm tailcoat and breath in his fruity scent and smile weakly forgetting how much I had missed his scent and oh how I loved it so much, that fruity yet sugary at the same time… I know I need to go back to the manor but I couldn’t stand the thought of being tormented by Sebastian again. I sigh and reluctantly stand up, “I love you mum, I love you dad” I close my eyes for a second and start walking back to the new manor. It wasn’t like the phantomhive manor…it just doesn’t feel like home, I miss Bard, Finny and Mey-rin and even lady Elizabeth.  As I get closer to the manor I could hear a very familiar voice that whenever I hear it I want to rip someone’s head off and that voice belongs to, “Bassy!” I heard Grell shout in his high-pitched attempt at a Girly voice and I swear I heard Sebastian groan.

-Sebastian’s pov-

I turned to see Grell walking over to me and as he gets closer I growl s warning which he ignores completely, “What do you want this time reaper?” I glare at him as he pouts childishly, “why Bassy I want you to be mine!” I roll my eyes knowing that will never happen since my aim is to make Ciel mine and only mine. “Go away Grell I seriously don’t want you here.”

 I turn to walk back into the manor when Grell grips my wrist tightly and spins me round with astounding strength and pulls me closer to him and he kisses me. My eyes widen and I stay frozen in shock for a few seconds as Grell pulls away and laughs. He had never attempted something like this so why-I hear a small whimper to my right, and I realise what Grell had done. “No…” I push Grell away from me and look in the direction I had heard the whimper and see Ciel stood there fresh tears welling up in his eyes, my tailcoat slipping from his hand and he turned and ran into the manor. “Ciel!” I was about to follow him and explain what had really happened but then I remember… we aren’t together. And I look down but my head snaps up when I hear a door slam inside the manor the force of someone whose heart had just broken into a million different pieces. I shake my head the only person on my mind now is Ciel and making sure he knew what really happened and as Grell reaches for me I walk away and into the manor, my mind set on one thing and that was finding Ciel.