chapter four

-No-ones pov-

As soon as Sebastian saw Ciel in the room concern overwhelmed him, “Ciel?”  His voice faltered concern overpowering his hateful mask, however Ciel jumped and dropped the razor with the shock of Sebastian standing in front of him. 

“Y-yes S-Sebastian” ceils voice trembled with fear and hurt, Sebastian took a step forward feeling although he would regret doing so. Sebastian looked at Ciel’s wrists seeing all the red cuts and old scars and his eyes widened. “Did I cause you to do this…?” Sebastian asked with disbelief and regret. Ciel only nodded not wanting to look at Sebastian, rivers of tears still streaming down his face. And for the first time in about 4 years Sebastian nearly took care of Ciel. All the older demon wanted to do was help the younger but his pride took over him. “How did I-you stupid brat!” Ciel jumped feeling his own heartbreak more, already so broken and fragile he looked at Sebastian not hiding his hurt anymore, Sebastian’s heart broke seeing what he had done to Ciel. 

Finally having enough, Ciel used the hurt as anger and stood up and looked at Sebastian his eyes turning red as he wiped his tears and growled. “You never did care did you! You pretended you did so you could get my soul. Well I’m sorry you lost your meal. I’m sorry! I’m fucking sorry I’m not good enough for you! And hell I’m sorry I trusted you! I’m sorry I fell in love with you!” Ciel by this point had said everything he was feeling, everything he was ashamed off all built up until now when he had finally snapped. Sebastian just stood their in complete shock at Ciel’s out burst, but Sebastian took a deep breath and let his ego take over him, not aware of the consequences, Sebastian shook his head and just laughed causing Ciel’s eyes to widen, “you’re just a stupid child!” Sebastian spat at Ciel and in that moment in time Ciel realised how much of his heart Sebastian had left to break, he ran past Sebastian and ran to the kitchen before the older demon could process what had happened and Ciel grabbed a knife and put it to his throat.