chapter 10

READ= Yaoi warning

-No-ones pov-

Sebastian and Ciel didn't break the kiss as Sebastian moved Ciel onto his back and climbed on top of him growling lowly with dominance and Sebastian licked Ciel's bottom lip hoping for entrance and after a second Ciel opened his mouth granting Sebastian entrance and Sebastian slid his tongue into Ciel's mouth exploring every inch. As the kiss went on Sebastian moves his hand lower and grips Ciel's ass causing Ciel to gasp and moan quietly effectively turning Sebastian on more. Ciel started unbuttoning Sebastian's shirt and breaks the kiss and kisses Sebastian's chest and smirks at Sebastian when he becomes slightly flustered by Ciel's actions. Ciel takes off Sebastian's shirt and throws it across the room. Ciel flipped them so he was sitting on Sebastian's stomach and takes off his own shirt and throws it over to where Sebastian's shirt was and kisses Sebastian causing Sebastian to be shocked at how dominant Ciel was being but of course he kissed back and pulled Ciel closer to him and rolled them over so he was positioned on top of Ciel again.

-Sebastian's pov-

I smirk as I strip Ciel of the rest of his clothes till he was only in his boxers and saw his clear erection, and I bite my lip, "someone's exited" I look at him smirking o see him blush darkly and he growls "shut up" I roll my eyes getting cockier and rub his dick through the thin fabric and I hear him moan again and I chuckle and that's when I realise I had made a mistake when I teased his submission and he flips us with surprising strength and growled lowly as he glared at me but I growl louder reminding him who's the top. This makes him roll his eyes and practically rip off my trousers. "well shit" I think to myself while Ciel stares at my erection stunned to silence. And I smirk gaining my pride back, "like what you see phantomhive?" I tease trying to see how far the little sub will go. Ciel glared at me as he growled and pulled down my boxers slowly.

-Ciel's pov-

I pull his boxers down slowly wanting to tease him as much as possible making him groan. Once his boxers freed his issue he hissed at how cold the air was round his throbbing member. And I grin. "may I~?" I ask teasingly not even waiting for an answer I lick the slit of his dick and he groans. And as I take in his hard member licking and sucking his hands run through my hair pushing me further down onto his length causing him to moan louder, "f-fuck ciel!" he manages to moan out. And I smirk. "f-faster" I suck faster eager to obey his request. After a few seconds I feel his cock twitch in my mouth, "c-ciel I-I'm going t-to" the next thing I know is the amazing feeling of his warm cum sliding down my throat and I swallow it all and lick his dick clean and sit up and lick my lips.

-Sebastian's pov-

I lie there panting for a minute stunned by what Ciel had just done. Never had I imagined him being capable of that. And making me cum so quickly is a challenge that he completed with ease. When Ciel least expected it I flipped us and kissed him deeply which he returned almost immediately and I lift up his waist slightly. Then I pull away and pull his boxers down and move him onto his hands and knees and I positioned myself so my dick was pressed against his entrance. " it will hurt for a bit my love" I put my hands on his hips and push into him and he whimpers in pain. I start muttering sweet nothings to him to help him try forget the pain and after a few minutes I start thrusting slowly, and hear him whimper again but quieter than the first time. "it will stop hurting soon I promise" he only nods and I start speeding up my thrusts and he moans quietly. I keep thrusting and keep increasing my speed and start pumping his dick at the same time causing him to moan louder. "F-fuck Sebastian" I pump his dick in time with my thrusts, "f-fuck Sebastian_" he shudders and his cock twitches and he cum's all over my hand and the sheets and I groan quietly I thrust harder and deeper into him and I cum deep inside of him panting slightly and I pull out of him and see my cum running down his thighs and he whimpers before collapsing with exhaustion and I stroke his hair and a few seconds later I hear light snores as Ciel falls asleep and I smile and lay down next to him and pull him close to me. "Sweet dreams."

------

Well that was a bit gay i dont know when i will write out chapter 11 but it should hopefully be soon and hopefully posted by  sunday if you have any ideas let me know please -Luna