chapter 18

-ciels pov-
its stupid i know but i was willing to take the risks of dying to give birth to my child, Sebastian's child... i never realised how much i had wanted children till i had been given this opportunity, after hearing grells story i knew i had to do it for him as well i had to... i will admit I'm scared, no I'm terrified. if i died i had to rely on the fact elizabeth would help take care of the child because i didn't think sebastian would take responsibility of his own child...i glance at grell who was watching me like he wanted to say something but like he was holding himself back because he thinks it will hurt me.. "grell whats on your mind" he jumped like i had scared him which made me slightly concerned about what he was thinking about, i saw his breathing increase slightly before he said, "sorry i was just wondering if your seriously willing to risk your life to have this child...and that if you die...I'm willing to take care of the child or if you don't i will help you.." i was shocked, grell the grell who had hated my guts for years was willing to help with my baby...been though i was shocked i could tell grell was anxious, his breathing was still quick and uneven and i hugged him, "i would be so grateful if you did" i could hear his sigh of relief as he hugged me back and i smile."thank you grell" after about 10 minutes undertaker walked through the door, "now ciel in about an hour your entire life you knew will change...we are going to tell you the truth" i froze, the truth? what was that supposed to mean. i stood up and grell didn't stop me even though i knew he wanted to, "what do you mean the the truth?!" i was shaking with anger my vision started to turn red as i glared at undertaker who took a step forward, "you need to calm-" i let out a growl that made me hesitate slightly shocked by my reaction and apparently grell and elizabeth were shocked as well but that didn't stop me, "don't tell me to fucking calm down! what do you mean the truth!? has everyone just been lying to me this whole time!?" i moved as grell tried to grab my hand and i could see undertaker was clearly taken a back by my outburst, "c-ciel you should calm down its not good for the baby" at elizabeths words my anger disappeared, and my hand went to my stomach and i lowered myself down to sit next to grell again as he rubbed my back soothingly, "we just need to wait a bit longer ciel just wait until he gets here" i look a undertaker, "until who gets here?" i could see him hesitate and shake his head and i was about to lash out but elizabeth places her hand on my shoulder, "we can wait"

-sebastians pov-
i don't know what to do..i want to help ciel...no i need to but i don't know if he wants me there...he's probably going to get rid of the child, theres no doubt about that. i sit down leaning against a tree, my hands were shaking with nerves. i don't want him to get rid of the child but its best...carrying my child will kill him in the end...i sigh, i need to stop thinking about ciel i hurt him he won't want me with him anymore he will just tell me to leave along with the lies i told him and grell. fuck why am i still here i should just go back to hell and get out of ciels life, theres no chance he's keeping the child so i should just go back to my home...great now i have to go to the undertakers just to get a way back home. i sigh and stand up feeling slightly unsteady and slowly walk towards undertakers shop, guilt and pain following me every step.

-ciels pov-
my stomach was hurting while i glared at undertaker i wanted answers but apparently i had to wait. this is bullshit i wanted answers and i wanted them now! i know grell noticed me tense up because he grabbed my hand and shook his head to tell me not to do anything stupid, it was only then that i noticed undertaker was pacing nervously, he kept glancing at the door then at me and grell. i shake my head and stand up. i heard grell groan in annoyance and i glare at undertaker, "I'm done waiting" i saw undertakers eyes widen as he looked behind me, "i know you are pup" the voice came from behind me and i was shocked something about that voice was so familiar and safe, extremely anxious i turned round and my eyes widen in absolute shock because the person now standing in front of me was none other then Vincent Phantomhive, my father...