chapter 7

*As requested the next chapter has areived~luna*

-No-ones pov-
Ciel’s eyes were wide open and he was staring at Sebastian in complete shock, wondering why Sebastian had said what he did. Sebastian quickly moved his hand away from Ciel’s reddened cheek not realising the blush forming on the younger demons cheeks. Sebastian looked away and stood up and started to walk away from Ciel’s bed, however the younger demon desperately wanted answers to everything and stood up and grabbed Sebastian’s wrist making him stop dead in his tracks and Sebastian turned round to look at Ciel. And he saw tears falling down Ciel’s face and he let go of Sebastian’s wrist and looked away. “why are you lying to me Sebastian! I know you hate me!”
“Ciel really I-“
“just cut the bullshit Sebastian!” Ciel’s eyes were turning a deep red and he turned to look at Sebastian. The older demon flinched when he looked into the broken demons eyes, so full of hurt and betrayal.  Radiating how broken his heart was. Sebastian took a step back away from Ciel. “Just get out! That’s an order!” Sebastian bowed, “yes my lord.”

-Ciel’s pov-
How dare he say all of those fucking lies to me! I growl and think back over everything the past and present wondering why everything had become so complicated and painful. That’s it I cant do this. I go back to my bed after pacing round my room and put my hand under the pillow searching… “I hope he hasn’t fucking moved it” my hand suddenly hit something hard and cold, I smirk and pull out my gun. I can finally end it all, the pain, abuse, his toxic words it will all go away… I look around making sure Sebastian was really gone and I jump out my window and run away from the pace that had changed my life for the worse.

-Sebastian’s pov-
I sit down thinking about the time before Ciel was a demon. When I would treat him the way he deserved. Hell he deserves the world and now I made him want to leave the world, I made him hate everything about himself and he still loves me, I really don’t understand how anyone can love me I treat people like they are shit…or just toys that’s why I needed to make Ciel stronger but in the end I made him stop eating and start cutting himself. I would give anything to make him love himself again. I close my eyes and think back to the day Ciel couldn’t sleep and I made a promise to him. A promise I said I would never break. A promise that is not broken because I took Ciel for granted

(Flash back)
-No-ones pov-
Ciel lay on his bed before sitting up and stopped his butler from leaving, “Sebastian could you stay with me tonight” Sebastian was taken aback but walked back over to his master. “Of course” after a few minutes of silence, the young lord spoke up. “You will be with me forever right Sebastian” Sebastian looked at his young lord, “yes master I will be with you till the end, I will stand by your side till the end and make sure no harm comes to you.”
(End of flashback)

-Sebastian’s pov-
I didn’t allow anyone else to cause him harm… I caused him harm and I caused him to cause harm to himself. I left him all the time… I haven’t been by his side… my head snaps up when I realise I cant sense Ciel’s presence in the manor and I stand up knowing one thing. Ciel had had enough and I knew he had no intention of coming back to the manor.

-Ciel’s pov-
Once I reach my parents grave I close my eyes my breathing fast and uneven, thinking soon I will be with my parents.  That’s when images of the past when Sebastian and I were close, happy, and smiling at home with our friends. I scream just wanting to forget, I cry harder and fall to my knees the wind blowing my robe behind me, and my grey blue hair waving in the winds draft. I close my eyes. “Its all going to end, the pain everything” images of Elizabeth and Sebastian flash in my mind and I scream, “Take all of it! The pain! My memories I want my past forgotten!” my eyes snap open a deep rose red, I raise the gun to my head and speak my final words. “I love you Sebastian Michaelis” and with that I pull the trigger.