chapter 11

hey guys im doing much better with my creativity and stress levels, i would be greatful for ideas for the future of this book. -luna

---------------------

-ciels pov-

opened my eyes and felt an arm around my waist and I remembered everything that had happened last night and a deep blush forms on my face when I remember what Sebastian and I had done and I smile slightly. "morning sleepy" Sebastian said kissing my neck and a sharp pain shot through my abdomen and I yelp, and Sebastian was alert instantly "Ciel? What's wrong? where does it hurt?" I smile slightly at how protective he was and rub my abdomen "I'm fine Sebastian. Honestly I'm just hungry " Sebastian chuckled and stood up "I will go make your breakfast now my love " and with that he left the room I started thinking "I wonder how long this will last? he loves me, right? Will he stay?" I shake my head "of course he will stay "i say allowed knowing the truth in my own words and a smile spreads slowly across my face. "I'm his only his" and I suddenly feel a wave if nausea flood over me and I run to the bathroom and emptied the entire contents of my stomach and black out.

-Sebastian's pov-

I was just about to start making Ciel his breakfast when I heard him throwing up I run to the bathroom to see him passed out on the floor and I crouch down next to him and I mentally slap myself as I had forgot demons can impregnate males and I start panicking and lift my shirt that he was wearing and looked extremely cute in and placed my hand on his stomach and felt nothing and sighed but I knew I would have to keep a close eye on him, I pick him up and walk back to the bedroom. If this has anything to do with him still being a fledgling, I will need to get him to kill and eat someone's soul, he will never agree but it could eventually kill him.

-ciels pov-

I woke up in my bed and my hand on instinct went to my stomach and the door open and I saw Sebastian walking and I smiled at the sight of him "now my love. Before you eat, I must ask something. "Sebastian said and I looked at him questioning "is he just using me? I don't know if he even cares especially after how he started treating me after I became a demon...no! he cares...right?" "...Ciel?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him slightly dazed "I yeah sorry can you repeat that please" he chuckled "of course love. I was just wondering if you wanted to be my boyfriend" my eyes widened and I lunged at Sebastian, he caught me and my legs wrapped around his waist and he pushed me into the wall.

***time skip brought to you by me being lazy and feeling sick***

After I ate all the food with a side of Sebastian. Sebastian went down to wash the tray and plates and after a few seconds I was lost in my thoughts about if he really cared about me or if this was his way of getting back at me for not being able to have my soul...and after a few minutes there was a small knock on the door which I barley acknowledge and it opened and closed quickly "....Sebastian?" my voice was shaking containing my fear still holding onto hope that it was my demon butler and the figure lunged at me and had their hand over my mouth and pulled out a syringe "he will be mine!" a familiar voice said and the figure plunged the needle deep into my neck and the world went black.

-Sebastian's pov-

I had gone downstairs to wash Ciel's plates feeling happy for the first time in a while but I had the sinking feeling something bad was going to happen but I pushed that feeling aside and I left Ciel to rest for a bit and I heard a crash from outside and I ran out to investigate as my priority was to protect my lord, my Ciel, my love, my everything and that's when realisation hit like a punch to the gut "Ciel..." I turned and ran to his room and saw the window wide open and Ciel was nowhere to be seen. I sunk to the floor crying as I registered what had happened someone had taken Ciel...my love, my everything away from me and-at that point something red caught my eye and I got up and went over to the bed to investigate what had caught my eye and I saw a few strands of long red hair... I felt myself growl with anger and frustration "Grell"

-------------------

what do you think will happen next? -luna