chapter 8

-Sebastian’s pov-
when I realise Ciel had left our manor I run out of the manor sensing he was going to do something stupid. I follow Ciel’s scent until I reach the graveyard. I look up and see Ciel and my heart shatters and tears fall down my face no matter how much I want them to stop they flow faster and walk closer until I hear him scream a loud heartbroken scream and I watch him fall to his knees as all my memories I had been ignoring flood back into my mind.

(flash back)

-No-ones pov-
Sebastian heard the guns fire from across London and he felt his left hand burn notifying him his young lord was in danger, in the back of his mind he could hear Ciel screaming his name and he set off to help his master. Sebastian found his master lying on the floor in the queen’s palace and he takes Ciel to the roof where the battle begins Angel vs. Demon. Ash vs. Sebastian. While the fight was happening, Ciel was gripping to the edge of the bridge. Once the fight was won by Sebastian and Ash was dead. Sebastian went to aid Ciel.

Ciel smiled weakly up at Sebastian who looked down at his lord. Ciel looked down at the river below him and looked back up at Sebastian who reached out for Ciel. Ciel closed his eyes and let go and hit the water thousands of meters below.

(end of flash back)

-Sebastian’s pov-
I snapped back to reality from my forgotten memories of the past when I heard Ciel say words I wished he had said to me hours ago. “I love you Sebastian Michaelis.” My head snapped up and I saw Ciel knelt on his parent’s grave a gun to his head, I lunge at Ciel as he pulls the trigger.