● CHAPTER 21(NOMINATION AND DIRECT EVICTION) ●

Hey guys.

Here is the cover of my next story

Here is the cover of my next story. Just publish the INTRODUCTION of this story. I am going to share it in main box. Go check it out and if u didn't find then msg me will give u the link. Plez support me in this story to like how u r giving to this story. Aur mujha thora shout out bhi de do taki baki sab bhi jan saka. Plez

Cover credit ~ Jessica12042004

So lets start.

Vote and comment before reading.

After the me tv gets off all up to change their dress.

Sana was going to get up when sidharth hold her hand and make her sit back.

Sana- kya hua sidharth?

Sidharth- kahan ja rhi ho?

Shehnaaz kahan ab, raat ho gyi hai dress change karna.

Sidharth- kyun?

Shehnaaz- kyun kya ? Tired hun main, sona hai mujha.

Sidharth- aur mera gift ka kya?

Shehnaaz look at sidharth shock as she thought he will forget it but to her bad luck he didn't. She look otherside to hide her shock reaction from him.

Shehnaaz- k...konsi gi...gift? (Stammering)

Sidharth smirk seeing her Stammering. He knows that she is acting that she don't know.

He come closer to her ear and whisper huskily.

Sidharth- jo room main humna adhi chorka aya tha.

Shehnaaz gulp hard listening this and also blush as the flashback of their moment come to her mind. Sidharth smile seeing her blushing. He was going to say more when sara call shehnaaz. Shehnaaz immediately get up and went from there fastly before sidharth could stop her.
_________________________________________

Shehnaaz come to washroom as sara calling her from there. As soon as she enter washroom, she see sara was laying on the ballon bed and jasmin pressing her head.

Shehnaaz come closer to her and say.

Shehnaaz- hayye. Ki hoya tujha? Leti kyun hai?

Jasmin- ara bohut der sa bol rhi thi ki sir dard kar rhi hai, abhi dekhi toh fever hai.

Shehnaaz- hayye dekh nedo mujha.

Jasmin get up from her place to let shehnaaz sit. Shehnaaz sit beside sara and touch her head to check her temperature.

Shehnaaz- mujha kyun nahin boli pahla jab dard ho rhi thi. Main medicine de deti toh fever toh nhi ati na. Teri ay laparwayi kaliya mujha tera uper bohut gussa ati hai. Mujha bolti hai main bacchi hun toh ab tu kya hai.