● CHAPTER 32 (FIRST) ●

Here is the part. My first short part ever. This won't happen next tym. Just adjust for today. After year i have started so face few problems but it's won't happen next tym.

Starting...

Shehnaaz's eyes was close. She is feeling his warmth.

Siddharth one hand wrap around her waist and another one is playing with her hair strands.

His head resting on the back side of the tub and his eyes is also closed, having a smile on his face.

Shehnaaz slowly open her eyes and look at his face from his chest.

Feeling her gaze, Sidharth open his eyes and look at her.

Both looking at each other intensely.
Shehnaaz break the eyes contact and give a quick peek to his chest, making Sidharth smile.

Shehnaaz tightly hug him,which choose movement making Sidharth groan slowly.

Shehnaaz look at him and raise her eyebrow as what happened.
Sidharth nod no.

Shehnaaz again move to lay over him but find something poking down.
Her hand went down and touched that thing.

Feeling warm, hard and skin type something, shehnaaz try to pull it too which a loud groan left from sidharth's mouth making shehnaaz look at his face and then look down to her hand.

Her eyes widen and hand left that thing after seeing what it is. Her nose and cheeks become deep shade of red.

She slowly look at him with widen eyes. Sidharth bite his own lips to control himself from laughing out loud after seeing her face.
He knows that this was coming on the way.

Shehnaaz without wasting time was getting up from him but before that Sidharth pull her back to him making her lay on him again.

Shehnaaz try to protest but sidharth show her eyes to which she again lay down but this tym his that thing is just under her.

Both could feel the warmness n a current pass through their body. They r turn on again.

This feels r new to shehnaaz. She have never been intimate with anyone one. Nor have Been touch by herself.

When she feel his hard one poking on her pussy, she feel something in her lower stomach just like before when he fingered her.

She needed a release so she  start grinding  her pussy above him softly n moan.
Sidharth on the other hand, feeling her pussy lips touching on his hard, groan n hold her hips.

Shehnaaz continue to grind to get her release but suddenly his hard tip came near her entrance. While grinding his tip try to enter in her hole n due to that shehnaaz feel some pressure n she cried out in moan n hold sidharth arm tightly..

Sidharth realised what's happening n immediate stop her by holding her hips.

Shehnaaz let out a cry moan as she was near to her release. She look at him with questioning eyes.

Sidharth without saying anything, hold her face n put his lips on hers.

After a long passionate kiss, they break it and hug each other, breathing heavily.

Sidharth caresses her hair to calm her down,then look at her.

Sidharth- abhi waqt h iskelia. I won't say ki i want this to happend in special way becoz even if i make love to u now, here it will be special but avi hmdono ko bohut kuch ek dusre ke bare ma Janna h. I want things to go slow little. I want u to be comfortable n we should not to regret in future. Ok?

Shehnaaz nod. She understood what he mean n want to say. N she also want the same.

It will be her first tym. Every girl want their first to be special n memorable but it's very imp that a girl shouldn't regret their first for the wrong guy. When u want to, then be sure that the person with whom u will do should be deserving n know the value

Do vote n comment. The more u will appreciate the more i will get confidence to write n give early update

Love
Disha ❤️