● CHAPTER 10 (TAKING CARE 2) ●

Dedicated this part to my bbysidnaaz__deewani❤ and Rupsachanda as its her bday gift from me.

Sidharth lock the door and face shehnaaz. Shehnaaz is also looking at him. Sidharth slowly start coming closer to her without breaking the eye contact. Shehnaaz seeing this get nervous but didn't break the eye contact. Sidharth come close to her and sit beside her still looking at him intensely. Shehnaaz can see love,concern fair and anger in his eyes. Shehnaaz couldn't able to feel his intence gaze more so she called him.

Shehnaaz(whisper)- sidh..arth.

After listening his name from shehnaaz,he could able to control his tears which he is controlling from long time and burst out. Sidharth hug her tightly and start crying. Shehnaaz seeing his vulnerable state get shock. She don't know how to console him. She also hug him tightly and starts rubbing his back.

Sidharth- maina tumha bola tha matt kro. Fir bhi tumna meri batt nhi suni. Aj agar tumha kuch ho jata toh kya hota. Pata hai tumha. Tumhari heart stop ho gayi thi. Tumha shock diya gaya tha. Jab dr na bataya pata hai mujha kya feel hua. Just becoz of ur stubbornness u could have die. U could have left me alone. Dr na bola tha agar tumha hosh nhi aya toh tumha hospital main admit karna para ga. Tum idhar sa chali jati. Mujha chor kar. Pata hai main kitna darr gaya tha. Agar tum chali jati toh mera kya hota. Agar main firsa tumha nhi mil pata tab.. aj tumhara jidd ka liya kitna kuch ho rha tha. Main tumha kabhi maff nhi karunga. Kabhi nhi.(while looking at her)

Shehnaaz- kuch nhi hua hai mujha sidharth. See i am totally fine. Stop crying.

Shehnaaz listening his this type of confession feel happy,overwhelmed. Though he have not confessed that he loves her but this confession is more than that and it shows how important she is now in his life. She also feel guilty to make him suffer. She never want him to get pain or get hurt by her. Tears starts flowing from her eyes. Both cry there heart out while hugging.

After some time their moment get disturb by a knock on the door. Sidharth stand up and clear his face not giving any evidence of what happened. Shehnaaz also clear her face.

Sidharth open the door and saw gauhar with soup. He take the soup from her and again close the door. Turn around and put the tray on the side table. Shehnaaz in this whole time was looking at his face but sidharth didn't look at her. He is now angry on her.

Sidharth- soup pi lo. Fir medicine bhi khani hai. Bohut raat ho gaya hai.(still not looking at her)

Shehnaaz- nhi mujha nhi pini.(making pout)

Sidharth look at her angrily and said- jo bola hai karo. Har time tumhara jidd nhi chala ga. Khalo chup chap.

Shehnaaz- fir tum mujha khila do.

Sidharth- khud khalo. Main nhi khila na wala.

Shehnaaz- fir main bhi nhi kayungi.

Sidharth huffs in fustration. He rubb his nape to control his anger. He take the soup bowl in his hand and sit beside him. Shehnaaz smile seeing him failed. Sidharth start feeding him. Shehnaaz happily eat from his hand.

After feeding her. Sidharth give her medicine. Shehnaaz was make face and not eating it but seeing sidharth glare immediately eat it.

Sidharth take tray,kept in kitchen and come back. He lock the the door and went to near shehnaaz side table. He off the light and was going to move when shehnaaz hold his hand.

Shehnaaz- sidharth. Tum mera sa batt kyun nhi kar raha ho?

Sidharth- hatt choro mera. Bohut raat ho gayi hai. Sojao.(not looking at her)