● CHAPTER 19 (IMMUNITY) ●

If u don't want to vote and comment then its my ernest request not to read my stories. And if u read then plez do votes and comment.

This is dedicated to my best friend sidnaaz2712

day 4, subha 8 baje.

all r sleeping when the 'bayariya' song started playing.

shehnaaz get up listening song. she get shocked seeing her and sid sleeping position but then blush remembaring their yesturday's moment.

she slowly sit on the bed and romove his hand from her waist then was going to get up when she feel pull. she look back and see sidharth holding her dress tightly. she try to free her dress from his hold but couldn't. after try alot she freed her dress and move outside.

jasmin, sara, guahar, pavitra r dancing and asim eijah were just standing looking at them.

seeing sana, jasmin pull her for dance. she join them dancing without pressuring the injure leg one.

sidharth slowly careses sana side but couldn't finding her get up in a jerk. he quickly come out from the room and looking at scenario a smile pulled up in his lip.

shehnaaz is dancing with them with full of joy. giggling with them.

he sometimes get confused that how come she be so carefree, happy, forgeting the bad moment and welcoming the new day with a smile with new hopes. who can say that yesturday she got a breakdown, crying.

sidharth was adoring her. asim came near him and say in his ear.

asim- aur kitna tara ga bro. subha subha tera tar na chalu ho jata hai.

sidharth look at him,glaring.

song stops. shehnaaz is still laughing and walk back. suddenly her leg get twist and about to fall. she close her eyes in fear.

not feeling the pain, shehnaaz open her eyes and see sidharth. both look at each other. asim and gauhar look at them then each other, nodded their head in disbelief.

both come near them. gauhar cough intentionally to bring them back. they both immediately Separate from each other.

gauhar- sudharth ratt kam tha kya jo subha subha start ho gaya.(taunting playfully)

sidharth- kya bak rhi hai. woh gir rhi thi.

asim- haan woh dekh liya.

sidharth glare at him then look at shehnaaz who was hiding behind gauhar.

sidharth- aur tum kya dekh ka chal nhi sakti? abhi gir jati toh. pahla hi pair main chot lagi hai.

shehnaaz make a sad pout as sidharth talk to her rudely in morning. he could have said her sofetly also she thought. sidharth look at her pout. it was looking eatable. sidharth just want to grab her face, smash her lips with him and suck the hell out of it.

shehnaaz- main dekh ka hi chal rhi thi. main kya karun agar pair mur jya toh. hunn

saying this shehnaaz go from there with sara and jasmin.

sidharth- abb isa kya ho gaya?

asim- gussa. tera sa.

sidharth- ab maina kya kiya bae?

asim- kon sudha sudha rudely batt karta hai woh bhi apni bandi ko.

sidharth- shit man. aur ay kya apni bandi laga rakha hai bae.

asim- toh aur kiski hai.

sidharth- tu..

gauhar- stop it guys. subha subha start kar deta ho tum log. chalo abhi fresh ho jao. sidharth abhi sana ka pass matt ja woh batt nhi karegi.