● CHAPTER 8 (FIRST TASK 3) ●

Parna sa pahla mujha kuch accha stories suggests kardo plezz.. i am getting bored want to spend my time reading so plez give suggestions.

And tum sab log kaliya ek achhi batt hai. As i make u sad in my previous post so to make u happy i am going to update everyday but thora short hoga but u will not disappear u. Hope this surprise will make u happy.
Dedicated this part to sidnaaz__deewani

Both r looking each other eyes.

Sidharth is making pattern on her back

Sidharth is making pattern on her back. Sidharth eyes move to her lips which r still swollen by previous encounter. A urgh of claiming her lips again run through his mind. He move his hand to her lips and starts tracing it slowly. Shehnaaz see his gaze on her lips and understand what he want so she come little closer to his face. Sidharth get surprise by her this move but get happy. He also come closer to her face and slowly going to kiss her when asim interrupted them by his talking.

Asim- tum log ka romance ho gaya hai toh bahar ayo task start hona wala hai (from outside)

They both stand up. Sidharth get irrated. Shehnaaz blush on his statement of romance. Sidharth quickly take her face, cage in between him and wall and smashed his lips on her.

 Sidharth quickly take her face, cage in between him and wall and smashed his lips on her

Shehnaaz get shocked by his this sudden move. Her hand slowly reached on his hair and gently massage it. Sidharth hand is on her waist. Both r kissing each other passionately. Don't want to end this moment. Sidharth bite her lip softly to which a soft moan escape from her mouth. Sidharth enter his tongue in her and starts tasting each corner of her mouth. Boths tongue r dancing inside their mouth. After sometimes feeling breathless they both break the kiss. Both r panting heavily. After sometimes they get normal. Sidharth kiss her forehead. Shehnaaz smile.