● CHAPTER 9 (TAKING CARE 1) ●

Dedicated this part to sidnaaz__deewani

Guys in previous part i didn't put the tank pic so here i am posting it.

So lets start the story.

Sidharth with shaky hand open the tank and what he show, shoked him to the core.

Inside the tank, shehnaaz fully drowned in water, eyes close and face is paled up.

Seeing sidharth reaction asim,gauhar and sara come near him and they also get shocked seeing the scenario.

Bigg boss send some help to take out shehnaaz from there. They come there and was entering when sidharth stop them and said.

Sidharth- nhi. Main andar jayunga.

Asim- par sidharth...

Asim didn't able to complete his word as sidharth stop him gesturing by his hand.

The helper reduce some water through pipe so that sidharth could go inside. As soon as the tank water become half, sidharth come up the the tank and enter inside. He took shehnaaz in his arm and then gave to the helper. The helpers pull her out. Gauhar and sara went near them. The halper place her down. Sara immediately sit near her and took her face in her lap. Gauhar also sit besite har. Sidharth with the help of helper come outside and went near shehnaaz. Tears r flowing from sara's eyes. She pat sana's face.

Sara- sana! Sana! Uthna. Ankhe khol na. Dekh main tera pass hun. Tujha kuch nhi hua hai. Plezz uth na.. ankhe khol nah. Kyun nhi khul rahi. Dekh kyasa sab log parashan ho raha hai tera liya.. uthna..

Sara was continuesly patting her face but there is no responce. Her whole body is now cold. She is lying like a lifeless body.

Sara- gauhar dekho nh sana uth hi nhi rahi hai. Kab sa bula rahi hun. Sunti nhi hai. Pata hai ghar main bhi aysa karti hai kisi ki nhi sunti. Har tym apna is jidd kaliya khud ko muskil main dalti hai.

Gauhar seeing notice her pale face and thing something is wrong. She touch her face and realise her its cold then she touch her hand which is also cold.

Gauhar- shehnaaz ka body pura thankda hogaya hai. Usa immediately dr ko dikhana chahi hai. Bigg boss plez call dr.

Sidharth listening this immediately went near gauhar,sit and pull shehnaaz in his lap from sara. He touch her face and hand which cold like ice.

Bigg boss- sidharth ap jaldi sa shehnaaz ko leka nicha garden area main leka aya.

Sidharth take her in his arm and went to garden area. All follow him. Hina in this whole time smirking but nikki was feeling guilty though she wanted shehnaaz out from the game but not by harming.
Sidharth went to garden area and see there a lady dr and one nurse. They then asked him to take her in asim room. He went inside and place her on bed. Giving her last glance he come outside. Nurse change shehnaaz wet cloth. Dr asked housemates to boil some water and asked bb to arrange heater in the room. Sara and gauhar went to boil water. Bigg boss arrange heater. Dr while checking her get know that her heart has stop. They immediately arranged shock machine. They ready the iron thing and put some gel one it and fixed the power. After giving her 5 to 6 times her heart again starts beating. The nurse start rubbing her hand and leg. Dr pressure her chest hardly so that the water went inside her will come out. After some time water comes out. Her body slowly starts coming to normal temperature. Dr check her.
__________________________________________________________________________________