● CHAPTER 31 (LOVE IN SHOWER) ●

Hey.
Here is the next part. As demanded by u all.
Thank u to everyone who commented on the previous part. And wrote many beautiful things for me. I very glad to it. Bohut khush hui hun mai.. aise hi mera sath raho..
Keep motivating me.

There might be many typing mistake as I type it very fast. Do manage it and if u found anything to correct do comment and help me to change it.

Let's start.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Ur comments give me motivation to write.

Shehnaaz pov

He took me in his shoulder and went near the toilet seat and make me seat on his lap.

I look at him and find him smiling blissfully.
A smile automatically appear on my face setting him.

This is what I want, him smiling. Always.
He look hot, handsome, sexy and what not while smiling.

The way his lips stretched and shows hota for Bunny teeth, I just wanted to kiss him and never leave him.

I know I should be angry at him but I can't. I can't stay angry at him for long.
He is everything for me. Not only from now but was before too it's just that I realise now that I love him alot and will always love him.

I know he too loves me. It doesn't matter to us that we didn't Confessed each other by saying those three letter words.
Our actions and claiming eachother is much stronger confession than three letters words.

"Woh teen shabd koi bhi Kisi ko keh sakta hai but use bas ek Jan ko sunne ka haq dena aur lifetime ek hi Jan se bolne ka haq bohut difficult hai"

'And we r that part where we both gave each other the right to hear and tell that sentence to each other but not by saying, showing by actions '

I am meant for him and he is meant for me. Meant to be together forever.

He is mine and I am his. We are soulmates.

No one one can do us apart, night even god.
We both will fought for our togetherness.

I said all this and have the confidence becoz I trust our love.

'my life before him was so simple and sad. And now, after him, there's just after'

I come back from my thoughts by sidharth as he gently caresses my face.

A urge of kissing him desire me and I couldn't contain it anymore as i connected my lips to his in a rush.

The need to have his skin on mine too much as I pressed my against his.

His Hand reached up, grasping the back of my neck as he kissed me back gently leading my heart to swell with joy.
In next second, his kissed become such hungry, filled with desire that I didn't think I have the ability to handle him.

As he deepened the kiss, a moan part my lips. His tongue 👅 running along my mouth to let him in. The kiss was full of passion and love. I never felt like this before but only with him. I clung more to him, desperate for him.

Shiver of pleasure ran down my spine from the simple but passionate kiss that meant so much to us. His hungry lips on mine sent a burning desire through me.

My nipples hardened and I am sure he could feel it over my bra as my chest kept brushing on his.

I feel his hardness down right to my post and it clenched in need for him.

There just the boundary of my silk panty and his short.

My hands found thier way into his hair, pulling out gently as he moaned. The sound felt like music to my ears. I feel myself get wet down for him.