●CHAPTER 3 (PREMIER NIGHT 2) ●

After seniors leaves the stage camera focus on salman Khan.

Salman- chaliya ab dekh leta hai humera 1st contestant ko, toh plez welcome eijah khan.

Lights get off and focus light get on and eijah start a dance performance.
After the performance, audience claps. Then after that salman khan talk with him on many topics related to bigg boss. After that salman khan again welcome the 2nd contestant which nikki tamboli.

Nikki enter the stage and talk with salman khan with his irratating voice. Salman khan makes her understand about the TBC.
Then salman khan asked seniors about their decision of selecting them or not.

First was nikki's turn. Sidharth, gauhar and asim wanted to reject her but hina doesn't want to reject her so she started explaining them not to do giving hundreds of reason. So after alot of explaining hina succeed and nikki got selected.

After that it was time for eijah. Senior's liked his confidence and attitude so without any discussions select him.
Both eijah and nikki leave the stage after bidding bye to salman.

Eijah directly enter in the bigg boss house but nikki have to face senior's so she enter the room where senior's are. There she get the tasked to impress any of the senior boy and seduce him that he forcefully get up from the chair he will seat.

So as nikki saw previous year season, she knows sidharth is very famous and if she gets attach by his name then she will also get famous. And if sidharth supports her than sidharth fans will also support her and will vote her which she mostly needed in this show to survive till finale. And she also knows asim will not support her. So she chose sidharth.

Sidharth sits on the chair and nikki starts seducing him. She was touching his body seductively. Sidhart was feeling uncomfortable by her touch. He was thinking when it will finish. Nikki after seeing that sidharth not getting affected by her touch, she sat on his lap in criss cross way to which her dree came up to her thigh and unknowingly both their private parts touch each other. When sidharth feel this he try to jerk her out from him but it couldn't happened because nikki already kept her hand on his neck and hold it tightly. Nikki also felt that their private parts are touching but she didn't try to get up. She just smirk on him and intentionally started moving to which their inner core grinding each other. Nikki was smiling evilly but sidharth feeling disgust so he announced them that nikki impress her and succeed to seduce him.
After listening this nikki jump out from him in enjoyment. And sidharth as soon as nikki move from him, he get up from the chair, went to asim side and stand there. Everybody clap for her except sidharth. Then everyone wish her best of luck and nikki leave the room to enter bigg boss house.
As soon as nikki leave asim asked

Asim- bhai tu thik hai na? Woj toh mura tujhpa char(cling) gayi thi. Main hota toh use fek deta nicha mera pass bethna sa pahlai.

Sidharth- haan bhai main thik hun par kuch der aur rehta toh bohut kuch ho jata.

Asim- haan. She is very clingy type girl.

Gauhar- haan sahi bola.

Hina- what clingy! She was doing her task. She need to seduce sidharth and thats what she were doing.

Asim- hina, don't u think u r too much supporting her? Its good that u liking her and supporting her but we came here as a senior's, u can't do partiality and hide that person mistake. If u want to support her, support her when u will be outside the bigg boss or tell u team to support her as u will be staying here entire season.

Gauhar- yeah u r right asim. Hina tum jyada support mat kro. Select ka tym hum sab accept karliya usa tumhari batt sunka but ay har bar nhi hoga. Galti hai toh manni paragi. Aur tumha kisi contestant ko pasand aya toh tum usa advantage deta jyao gi asa nhi ho sakta. Agar uska kam sa ay woh kabil hai toh usa advantage dena nhi toh nhi. Bigg boss huma bohut jimadari de kar bheja hai aur jiska liya bheja hai huma woh karna sahi hoga baki sab kuch chorka.