● CHAPTER 7 (FIRST TASK 2) ●

Hello guys i know main bohut late hun. But kya karun. Mera fever tha fir main dr ka pass gayi thi tab ana ka time car accident hua. Do din badd mujha hos aya to pata chala mera leg fracture hua hai or hand main scratches. Dr pura 1 month bed rest bola hai. Mera pass 1week phn nhi tha parso ko mila toh kal or aj milka main di. Plezz mujha maff kardo. Main roz toh nhi de paungi update but alternative days dungi.

This part is dedicated to Senorita_Neha and MahakDawar. when i was in that bad condition this both had make me happy by their comments. Thnk u so much u too to make my that bad into a good day. Love uhh.

Bigg boss- bigg boss chahta hai sabhi gharwala living area main ekatrite ho jaya.

As soon as they listen this, they separate from each other. Sidharth curse bigg boss for spoiling their beautiful moment. Shehnaaz starts blushing thinking about what just happened. Sidharth look at shehnaz, seeing her blushing he also smile. Shehnaaz notice that sidharth is smiling looking at her blushing face so she quickly hide her face in her palm shyly.
Sidharth seeing this come closer to her ear and huskily said.

Sidharth- agar tum chaho toh hum jo kar raha tha woh continue kar sakta hai. Un logo ko bol deta hai hum nhi ayenga.

Shehnaaz look at him making big big eyes and red face. Sidharth chuckles seeing her expression.

Sidharth- asa kya dekh rahi ho? Chalna hai aya boldun nhi jana?

Shehnaaz- haan, haan chalo.

Saying this sana move from there and come near the door. Sidharth also move and stand beside her. Sidharth hold her hand and starts walking.

Shehnaaz- sidharth kya kar raha ho? Hatt choro mera. Koi dekh lega.

Sidharth listening this stop walking and look at her.

Sidharth- kyun? Tumha prblm ho rahi hai? Tumha prblm hai agar koi hum dono ko ek sath dekha?

Shehnaaz nods her head in "no".

Sidharth- fir? Chalo.

Sidharth again started walking with her. She didn't said anything this tym and also hold back his hand. Rejected contestant r standing outside the door and others all took their place in sofa. Sidharth taking shehnaaz beside him stand outside still holding each other hand. All look at them. Hina, arti and paras notice their hand and burn in jealousy. Nikki doesn't show any reaction on this because this she doesn't feel anything for sidharth and neither she have any enemity with shehnaaz. She just want the popularity and support from sid's fan thts all other things like who is getting connected to him or him getting close is not her prblm.

Hina- ara sidharth tum bahar kyun khara ho? Andar ao.

Sidharth- no i'm fine here.

Then bigg boss asked gauhar to read.

Gauhar starts explaining them about the task. That this task will be for rejected contestant. Senior's will give them to do anything which they have their mind to anyone and that person have to do it but they can also reject it. Their will be 3 rounds. Seniors should give the task difficult so tht they get force to not to complete or reject it. At last the person who will have more point will be remove from the rejected list.

Hina listening to the task, smile evily.

Hina(thinking)- ab main tumha batungi ms shehnaz kaur gill, hina khan kon hai. Tumhara liya sidharth mujha insult kiya hai. Be ready. Now no one going to save u.

Sidharth is not so happy with the task because he knows hina don't like sana and will give her herd task and he couldn't be able to stop her also because its the only rule to give difficult task. And for shehnaaz to not accept the task is impossible because he knows that how difficult could be the task but shehnaz will give her 100%.
The mare thought of his shehnaz getting hurt and he couldn't be able to save her, making him made. Thinking all this sidharth without realising hold sana's hand tightly. Sana feeling his tight grip on her hand look at his face and she understands something bothering him so she shake him to come back to his senses.